Part 32

It was a lovely evening. Everyone were having a good time. Everybody stood up when the Alpha and his family came.

Alpha Hunter of the Moon Valley Pack stood in front and gesture for everyone to take their seat. He smile before making a simple speech and how glad he was that his youngest son finally found his mate.

"Let us all enjoy the evening". He finally said and lifted the drink he has on his right hand.

Everybody clapped their hands when he was over.

The new couple looks beautiful together. The Alpha's son is 6' 4" tall with brown curly hair matching his brown eyes. His red suit fits his body perfectly. Beside him is a petite girl with perfectly shape chest. Her hair was tied and reaches her hips. She looks delicate and sweet.

Lloyd clear his throat when her eyes linger back to the youngest son of Alpha Hunter.

Sam raised her brow and look at him. She took her drink and sip slowly not minding her ridiculous mate.

"Did I told you I am one lucky bastard getting the loveliest date tonight?"

"No, but I guest you're eyes are feasting at the sight around you Alpha".

Lloyd look around him and shrugged.

"Beautiful...but my mate is beyond compare."

Sam roll her eyes and withdraw her hands he took and kissed.

"Alpha Lloyd of the Crescent Wolf Pack. I am so glad you could able to join us tonight."

"Alpha Hunter". He stood and they shook hands.

Ben and Sam both stood when Alpha Hunter came to their table.

" And may I ask who's this lovely lady beside you?" He said gazing on Sam.

Lloyd hold her back and look at her before speaking.

" This is Samantha my Luna."

Alpha Hunter's eyes widen with the news.

"It is a pleasure to meet the Luna of the Crescent Wolf Pack." He said smiling.

Sam nodded not knowing what to say to the man in front of her.

His eyes caught Ben behind and smile at him.

"It's good to finally see you going out Ben. You don't know how much we missed you."

" I missed you too Alpha." Ben grinned.

Alpha Hunter chuckle. They talk a little more before he left and went to see the other guests.

When they all sit down Sam notice Graciella beside Ben. The woman gave her a stiff smile and hold Ben's arm.

Ben looked at her and offer her a seat.He wasn't happy of her presence but kept silent about it. He didn't notice her stood beside him. They were so busy talking to Alpha Hunter.

" I'm so happy to see you here Ben. "

"Yeah".

Graciella stay a little longer than they wanted to. Their table got silent and only Graciella's voice can be  heard. Ben sometimes nod to what she was saying but obviously not interested to what she was saying.

Sam left to go to the ladies room leaving the two men deal with Graciella.

The woman is infuriating. There's something about her that warn her to stay away from her.

She was busy checking her face when Graciella stood beside her in front of the big mirror.

The woman looks beautiful but her eyes betrays her. The way she look at her in the mirror gives her goosebumps but she's not letting her see that.

" I hope you're enjoying the party dear". She said smiling.

" Yes I am."

The woman face her and she stop looking at herself in the mirror but look at the woman looking straight at her.

"You should'nt have return.  Do you know how much I hate that face!"

Sam looked confused. Her brows creased but she didn't say a word.

"You don't know what I'm talking about. Then, let me show you."

Graciella hold her and pricked something on her arms.

"What did you do?" Sam able to ask before she lose her conciousness.