Part 10

The Gamma and Alpha are on the training area personally checking the progress of the training. Lloyd nod with approval when his eyes landed on the group who can fight with the warriors. Their training pays off. On the farthest area, he can see the group getting better using weapons. 

" So big bad Alpha, you are not aware she's infatuated with you? I think she still does." Jake was eyeing him with curiosity.  

"No." Was his simple answer.

"Ofcourse, you didn't know because you were allergic with girls and made an oath to avoid them at all cause before you get an itch you can't control. Unfortunately you landed with a thud and got totally insane over that bitch ." Only his friends got the courage to talk to him like that and talk about the shit he had gone through. 

"Shut up and focus on your work Gamma. We're here to see the training's progress not to talk about shits."

"I think that was the reason why she run away that day. You took a girl home and she went missing that night. Are you sure she's really the right one this time? It's not that I am doubting you but..."

He gave him a stare that meant he's gonna kill him if he continue talking. Jake smile and raised his hand. He left Jake and check the other group.

"So..this little mate of mine likes me too. He smile to himself walking away from his nosy Gamma.

It was her first day of training. She's with the group of newly recruited trainees. Mostly a year younger than her and some her age like Nelly. Nelly is a petite brunette girl, a bit taller than her.She talks a lot but they get along well and she's happy about it. She got a training buddy.

They were sitting quietly under a shady tree on their break time. They were both sweating and drinking water on their bottle to prevent dehydration. Sam's eyes caught the Alpha talking to Jake. He look pissed at something Jake said and the latter raise his hand. 

"The Alpha..." Nelly started looking at the direction of her vision. 

She choke and spill the water she was drinking. Nelly pat her on the back.

"Are you okay?"she asked smiling. She nodded and wipe her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Alpha Lloyd is he a friend or...anything special?"

"No! We're not even friends. "She said shaking her head.

"Okay, so why were you staying on a room next to his?" News can really spread so fast on this pack. She wonder what other news between her and the Alpha is circulating in the Pack . 

"I don't know. I am asking the same question to myself. Why do you want to know?" Nelly shrug before responding.

"Maybe because this pack went into a lot of shit when he got crazy over the Luna's death."

Sam cover her mouth in disbelief. So that was why the Luna is missing since the day she arrive, because there is  no Luna.She's dead! She can't imagine what he have gone through, what this pack went through. They say the death of  a mate is the death of the other. He must be really strong surviving such thing. Physically alive but mentally and emotionally dead. She felt pity for him.

"What would you do if the Alpha fall for you and ask you for his mate?" Sam is impress with Nelly's imagination. She never gone that far herself. She had a crush on Lloyd and she still does. But it's just like that. Nelly look at her waiting for an answer.

"I don't know. It would be a lie if I tell you I don't find him attractive. "

Nelly smile and nod in agreement. " I know! Look at him, so hot...must be the most gorgeous male specimen in the planet!" They both laugh.

"Seriously, I didn't thought of that. And if ever ..which is I think beyond impossible,  I'll think about it when it happens. Wait! Is it even possible to have a second mate?"

"From what I heard no. But he is a man and he needed a woman to warm his bed. It's a male thing and he is a werewolf..an Alpha."

They both stood up and walk back to their group when their break was over.