The stone of imagination

"What is that?" Ponds asked. Nik turned away from the platypus. "It is called that because it is technically called the stone of imagination. The imagination of a million years in any direction. The destruction, the chaos, and of course creation." Nik turned back around "I know a way how to restore your memories. It will come with a cost...give me your power." Ponds looked at Nik oddly. "Why would I give you power?" Nik's eyes looked sharply at Ponds and his speech was slower. "Oh? Did I say "give me"? Sorry I meant to say return."

Ponds gulped. "Return? Why return power that you don't have?" Nik looked at the platypus for a moment and looked up into the sky. "Hmm? "Power that I don't have" huh?" Nik muttered to himself. "Oh well give me your answer about you memories then." Ponds looked at Nik like he was hiding something. "I want my memories back." Nik smirked. Nik walked over to a safe and pulled out a black stone that didn't reflect light, but looked smooth. "This is the stone of the millennium..." Nik said. Ponds looked at it oddly. "I was expecting something a little more "impressive". Ponds said. Nik looked at Ponds and said. "Look with your mind not with your eyes." ponds closed his eyes and pictured the stone, but couldn't. When he opened his eyes...

He saw everything in the universe! Massive creatures from the past, flying technologies that he hasn't seen before, he saw the the galaxies, universes, cozmos, countless stars, and planets!

After all this his memories returned, he remembered who he was and what he was! His name was Nik?! The memories of how he thought he was a human were wrong he was actually...heavian! He was Nik! Trapped in the physical appearance of a platypus! This was all very confusing, but he knew the true meaning of how a defender of the millennium was born. No reincarnated.

Only heavians could reincarnate as long as their is a life form with the same DNA sequence. Only once in a million years can a life form have the same DNA sequence as Nik.

The vision ended and Nik (now he has become) looked at the original Nik. "I am sorry elder." The original Nik started to fade. "Me time is up in this millennium haha. I will see you in the next life, but before I go I need to tell you some thing." The original Nik looked at the stone and threw it in the air. The stone absorbed The original Nik and his word echoed in the room. "These are my final requests.
1. Forgive me
2. Do not falter my child and live life.
3. Do not wish for anything you need. 4. Wish for things you want. Haha
5. Do not fall into darkness.
6. Fall into light.
7. Be pure.
8. Have fun.
9. Smile
10. Laugh
These are the 10 final requests pf the Nik's please follow them, live them, and control them.