The mountain ridge

"What do you mean "raw form?" I asked. "It is the form I take sometimes." Mia said. "Well I was in the middle of research Mia could I ask for help?" I asked. "Sure." Mia said. "You said that you were going North right?" She asked. "Yes." I replied. Mia faced North as if she already knew where she was going. "Okay! We are going to make it in about six hour and we will set up camp where ever we lie." She said.

"If I am correct this planet hasn't been explored yet right?" I asked. Mia turned around. "Of course it hasn't." She said. "Okay then let us begin our journey!" I shouted.

Three hour later as we went from forest to snowy waste land in fifteen minuets felt odd. Mia chatted along the way on how the planet was actually created only twelve thousand years ago and the life on the planet is very scarce due to how new it was. She told me how her master "twilight" was always teaching her about how she needs to know more than the Nik for helpful reasons (so that Nik doesn't die before his/her million years is up).

The thought about how Niks can die before their millennium is over. The next Nik will not get to see the previous Nik if the pervious Nik has died. From the time the Nik and the PN (PN: previous Nik) is killed and the next Nik's turn happens there is a gap. This gap has only happened 7 times, but it would be a very short time period. Nevertheless the gap is called: "Stopwatch". Technology, medical, and discovery all come to a halt and life stands still without any advances in the universal time period.

The process is like a stopwatch. The watch is constantly ticking until it stop this is when the PN dies. The watch will not start back up until the next Nik is chosen. Now back to the stopwatch. Can time progress if the stopwatch controlled time and was stopped? No, it could not there for the time period between stoping and starting back up the watch there is no decline or incline in the future.

After the discussion with Mia another two hour were knocked out. From the horizon we could see the mountains, but these were not just any mountains these were mountains that had a whitish glow emulating off of the structure. As we approached it it grew darker and darker.

The time we had came to the base of the mountains the thought of climbing it would be insane.

The mountain ridges stood still in the freezing wasteland.