Captain Ponds: space platypus

Weeeow weeeow weeeow weeeow the alarm went as the ship went towards the the black hole. "Captain!" The crew shouted. "CAPTAIN WAKE UP!" They all shouted again.

Captain Ponds woke up with a startle "ahh whats the situation?" Ponds demanded. "We have lost all power on the thrusters we are headed for a black hole!" Lakworth reported. Captain Ponds took a good look at the black hole before giving orders.

Then finally he said "Thats no black hole." "What do you mean Captain?" Waters asked filled with fear. " "Never mind put the back up generators on kill the lights to add more power! We need every last bit of juice this ship can hold! " "Yes Sir! " The crew shouted. The ship blasted its way out of the black hole's vacuum and back into space.

The crew huffed and puffed as they recovered from the sudden event. "Sir?What was that?" Waters asked. There was a long pause until Ponds said "That was the moon Gluttony that protects the planet Heaven." The crew was confused "Gluttony? What kind of a moon is that?" Waters said confused. "Gluttony is an artificial moon that is half moon and black hole. It was designed for protection not warfare." Ponds answered. "There are even more of them about five more and two are attacking moons they are all artificial except for one that is the moon life." "But we didnt see a planet when were flying towards the moon" lakeworth said. Thats because that planet is under the protection of Clutac." Ponds said.

"Clutac?!" The crew shouted. "But why--" just before the crew had time to complain the ship lost power. Just shortly after the ship had lost power a voice started to talk, but the static made it hard to understand. ....shhh....shhh...

"Bravo" said the voice. "I was almost certain you were all going to die...but my system isn't flawless yet...shh....shhh.. Ponds looked around at his crew and said "We may not get out of here alive..." Captain ponds turned around and said "This is Captain Ponds speaking from ship number: 1230 Name: Steel Duck. Who are you?" "Who am I?" the voice said slowly "My name is Nik defender of the millennium."