First Word

"Stop it!" Shigaraki growled at the unfazed child who continued to play with his index finger. No matter how hard he pulls away, Satomi continues to have an extrenely strong grip on him.

Everyone was out of the league's base doing God knows what. Dabi had left Kurogiri in charge of Satomi for the time being seeing as he had to run some 'errands' that his sister/child doesn't need to know for the time being. Kurogiri, however, had to run to and get diapers ten minutes after Dabi left. Hesitantly, he trusted Satomi's care in the leader's hands.

And here we are with Shigaraki babysitting a child.

Said villain was so tempted to kill her with his own hands. 'She's playing with my finger... surely I can say all five of my fingers slipped and I accidentally killed her.' He thought. That wasn't a bad idea! Absolutely not!

Then again, there was this constant nagging in the back of his head to not do it. And the sudden voice of Dabi ringing in his head was starting to annoy him.

"If you do anything to her, i'm gonna burn you and say my quirk slipped."

He grumbled uder his breath, deciding not to kill the child.

Yet.

Satomi suddenly scrunched her face at the villain, confusing him. "What?" He asked, completely forgetting the fact that he was talking to a baby that couldn't speak properly other than make blubbering noises.

The dual haired baby simply stuck her tongue out with a loud 'pfft', making her saliva reach Shigaraki's bare face. He grit his teeth and let out a loud frustrated scream, obviously startling the child at first before suddenly starting to laugh.

"Don't laugh at me, you brat!" Shigaraki growled at baby who still continued to laugh with hiccups. "I said don't laugh at me!"

"I'm back-" Kurogiri abruptly stopped from saying anything more as soon as his eyes landed on the leader's shaking form and the child's laughing one. He wasn't sure if he should step in or not.

With a couple more seconds of thinking, he shrugged his shoulders and left the room. "They're having fun." He reassured himself.

_

Dabi walked in the league's base/bar followed by Toga and Twice. He looks around for a couple of seconds until his eyes landed on Satomi's form that was on the couch chewing on the nipple of her empty milk bottle.

He sighed and started walking towards the child, resting his forearms on the back of the couch and looking down at Satomi eho immediately perked up and smiled as soon as her amber orbs landed on his turquoise ones.

"Hey, little Sami." He questly greeted before casually taking the empty bottle from her hands and walking away to get her a new full bottle of milk.

As he continues to walk away, he hears Satomi 'speaking'. Thinking that it was just nonsense, he decided to ignore it.

"DABI DABI DABI DABI DABI DABI DABI-"

"WHAT?!"

"IT'S SATOMI!!!!!!"

Dabi had never run so fast in his life before.

The moment he saw almost everyone around the perfectly unharmed Satomi, he deapanned. He then looks at Toga with a hard glare who was jumping in her spot. Oh how tempted he was to throw the milk bottle that was in his hands.

"You made me run for no reason." He growled.

Toga immediately shook her head along with Twice and Mr. Compress.

"No no!" Toga raised two hand up, ready to defend herself just in case Dabi suddenly throws the bottle in his hands. She points at Satomi who was innocently staring at the scarred villain.

Dabi raised a brow at her after taking a quick glance at the child. "Whay about her?"

Toga gasped, "She said her first word!"

"It was da-"

Twice was quickly cut off by Toga who covered his mouth with both of her hands. She continues to giddily jump on her spot. "Ask her to say your name!" She giggled.

Dabi skeptically stares at her, but nontheless hesitantly did what she asked and turned to Satomi who still innocently stares at him. "Say... Da bi."

The dual haired child stares at him for a few second before opening ber mouth and speaking.

She finally spoke!

"Dadi"

"SHE SAID DADDY!!!!" Toga squeeled, took her hands away from Twice's mouth and started to aggressively shake him by his arms. "HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?!?!?! I WANNA RIP HER OPEN BECAUSE OF HOW CUTE SHE IS!!!!!"

Dabi stares at the child, suprised that she finally spoke something that wasn't nonsense in their ears. Satomi then started to grin and kick her feet happily, seemingly aware of what was happening.

"Huh.." Dabi sounded before letting out a small smile. He handed the baby bottle to Satomi who happily took it with a joyful squeel. He ignored everything and everyone around him as he continues to stare at the child with a warm expression.

He chuckled. "I guess daddy works just fine, little Sami."

_____

Have any suggestions? Feel free to leave them in the comments!

Thank you sooo much for 1k!!!!!👉👈😙💕