Tummies

It's already been a week after Dabi took Satomi under his care. Suprisingly, Satomi was still alive.

The league of villains already found out that Satomi was the secret child of the Nakashima couple, some didn't really care while others(Shigaraki) tried to throw her out the window. Why he didn't try to decay her in the first place? Because he said "her disgusting eyes made me feel like I was killing a puppy."

Toga has been suprisingly gentle and kind with Satomi whenever she went near her or played with her. She also once smacked mr. Compress up on the head when he was doing a knife trick dangerously close to Satomi. But Dabi still keeps an eye on her just in case she accidentally drops Satomi or take her blood.

Twice was also very energetic around Satomi, which also often makes her laugh. He would also be around her half the time and watch her whenever she's awake and sometimes when she naps.

Mr. Compress also once gifted Satomi a live bird that he compressed in a blue marble which made her smile. Shigaraki decayed it with his quirk though. He also did kid-friendly and harmless tricks after Toga smacked him and Dabi literally watching him when he plays with Satomi.

Kurogiri has been the second main guardian to Satomi, he would be the one watching and taking care of her whenever Dabi went to missions. Satomi seems to also enjoy his company alot since she would smile and get a little more energetic when he's around. He's also very careful with her.

Dabi literally became both Satomi's mother and older brother. He's mainly the one who always changes her diapers, washes her, changes her clothes, feeds her and puts her to sleep. He might not show it, but he always feels calm and happier after he took her under his care. Everyone in the league could also notice how he got a little nicer whenever Satomi was around. He wouldn't curse or do anything reckless but just stare and tell people to shut up. His fighting also became better after being filled with determination to come back home to see Satomi with a smile on her face.

Everyone else in the League were also very kind and gentle to Satomi, vowing that they would protect her at all costs despite knowing she's the offspring of a couple they had killed. They also started to minimize their swearing around Satomi after Dabi threatened them that he would cut off their tongue if she randomly started copying them and saying a swear word as her first word instead of his name. They treated her like an actual family.

Satomi was also busy keeping everyone happy with her gummy smile and laugh. Whenever someone tries to make her laugh, she would easily do so and suddenly become energetic, lightly kicking and moving her hands around. Dabi actually once ungloved her since he said it made her hard to carry her bottle, only to put it back on her immediately after she accidentally scratched herself with her nails. Since then, Dabi has either been holding the bottle or leaning it on his pillow when she's in bed.

The baby stuff had also just arrived in the mail where Dabi ordered alot of things for Satomi and needed baby essencials online. It was a suprise he wasn't broke yet. He bought alot of baby clothes, pacifiers, toys, a baby bath tub to make bathing Satomi easier and other things. He didn't really bother buying baby carries, strollers and a crib since he wasn't really planning on bring her out anytime soon. Just outside the door of their base for some fresh air. And Satomi would eventually grow up and not be able to use the crib once she turns two or three years old, he also felt more comforted when she sleeps beside him on his bed.

Last week, the day after Dabi burned the Nakashima residence, news immediately spread like wildfire that the famous hero couple were killed. To Dabi and Kurogiri half expected, they never mentioned anything of a child. They thought that they would find out after the firefighters and police investigate the place and randomly step foot in the baby room. Both of them came to the conclusion that the room might have been so burnt that it was unrecognisable. Everyone were still in grief of the couple's death and payed respect, only now had it started to slowly die down and things to get back to normal.

"Dabi!" Toga yelled from the couch, "Satomi peed herself!"

Dabi sighed and stood up from his seat as he leaves his half-finished cartoon of almond milk on the table.

He carefully picked Satomi up from the couch with his hand behind her neck and the other below her bum and walked to his room.

Dabi slowly puts her down on his bed. After he pulled his hands away from her neck and bum, he looks up and stares at Satomi's golden amber eyes.

Satomi then places both of her gloved hands on his cheeks and lightly moving his head from side to side as she purses her lips and blows a bubble of saliva and letting out 'prru' sounds. Dabi smiles and kisses her cheek before lying his face on her chest area, being careful as to not break her ribs with his head.

"You peed while playing with Toga?" Dabi looks up and whispers with a smile, Satomi completely ignoring him as she continues to shake his head and make weird noises.

Once he noticed she wasn't listening to him, Dabi suddenly but slowly puts his face on her stomach and shake his head while making a farting noise with his mouth.

Satomi quickly laughs at the weird feeling. She pulls his face up with her hands on his cheek and bringing his face back down on her stomach, Dabi doing the same thing earlier as Satomi continues to laugh.

After a little play session and changing her diapers, Dabi walks out of his room and hands Satomi back to Toga who happily took her.