Oh, Noona- Chapter 2: Brother of Yours

~*Sehun*~

Shit, Sehun thought. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. She noticed. She definitely noticed. Sehun had at least attempted to be discreet at hiding the growing erection in his now rather tight slacks. The problem wasn’t even the erection itself. That wasn’t unusual for him, a teenage boy at this stage in puberty, it was the reason he had gotten it.

It was all because of you. God, he hated it, he hated you. Hate you for making him want you so badly. The second he saw you he had wished he had met you in school so he could of trapped you against a locker and persuade a sweet hot kiss out of those beautiful, inviting lips.

But no. You were his sister. Not his real one, he knew of course, but dammit he knew it was still wrong to want to shove his new noona over their dining room table and fuck her till she screamed his name. The way your eyes shone deviously, the way your pearly teeth bit down on your bottom lip like some sinful seductress. It made him hate you, and with the way he had been talking to you lately he had attempted to make it apparent.

Except it seemed to do nothing but make it worse. The way you had taunted him in front of the class had his cock raging in seconds. And to only make matters worse you had to tease and sass him right next to him. He wanted to grab your hand, yank you to the bathroom, and fuck you up against a stall. Instead he adjusted himself, praying you wouldn’t notice, and tried to ignore the sticky hot precum leaking out the tip of his dick.

She noticed. Fuck. Shit. What do I even do. Sehun mentally freaked out for a moment before settling on casually ignoring you- which held up for all of 4 seconds. His eyes darted towards you, keeping his head straight ahead. They met yours immediately. A pink flush sat at your neck but a dangerous smile sat on your lips, mirrored by an equally dubious sparkle in your eyes. Sehun audibly swallowed, unable to break the contact. Your tongue darted out across your lips at the action before giving a small, quiet laugh and turning to face the front class, playing with your pencil. Sehun drew shallow breaths, still extremely aware of the aching strain in his pants. He drew his eyes away finally, unable to focus on the teacher, the class, or frankly anything.

God. He was so fucked.

Or rather, he wish he were.

The day continued on and apparently so did his raging hard on. Though he had yet to encounter his “noona” again, the painful erection persisted. He had to dismiss himself twice just before lunch to jack himself off in the boy’s bathroom with you being the only thing in mind as he imagined himself doing unspeakable things to you in hopes it would kill it. But no. The first time it didn’t even go down after he cummed. It wasn’t until the second round that it deflated- then proceed to immediately harden again ten minutes later, just at the thought of you giving him that devious little laugh again.

He finally went to lunch, trying his best to just ignore the perpetual hard on. He grabbed the lunch his mom had packed for him (which his friends made poked fun at him for on occasion, which he told them to fuck off because he loved his mom’s cooking) and took a seat at the usual table where his friend’s sat. He was munching on the rice balls his mom had put in his lunch, unable to really focus on anything his friends were saying when his eyes caught the shock of light colored hair that caused you to stand out in their 99% dark haired school.

His eyes followed you, dragging over your walking figure. You were walking with a group of other girls, laughing lightly and holding the boxed lunch that his mother had made for you also. You sat down at a table half away across the cafeteria and laughed at something the girl next to you said. Suddenly your eyes came up and locked with his. You paused for a moment, staring into Sehun’s eyes before giving what could only be described as an adorably sly smirk and threw him a provocative wink before turning back to your new friend.