Fanfiction (K Addition) [RATED M]

BTS (Bangtan Boys: You + Jungkook) 

You heard your name being called, causing you to turn your head.

“What?” you hollered back, not that you needed to, the dorm was miniscule. You had promised the boys you’d come over and help them clean their pigsty of a dorm if they took you out to gelato. They had heartily agreed.

You came over somewhere around noon expecting them to be awake but you had sorely overestimated them. So instead of cutting to the chase like you had planned your knock on their door was answer by a half asleep, shirtless, messy haired Nam Joon. Rap Monster? Ha, more like monster morning breath. You had pushed past him with an eyeroll and proceeded to wake up the rest of his group members.

“Kook won’t wake up,” you heard someone, most likely Tae Hyung. You sighed and almost stomped over to the hallway. All of the Bangtan Boys were circled around their bedroom except one- Jung Kook. You pursed your lips, staring at them, with your hands on your hips.

“Seriously?” you questioned, eyebrows hiked up. They all looked at you sheepishly. “Can’t you just rap him awake? Or yell or something? Nam Joon you’re loud enough.” The secretly shy rapper turned bright red. You laughed and shook your head. Hiking a thumb behind you.

“You guys head into the kitchen, I was just finishing up some eggs and bacon- enough for all of you. I’ll take care of this,” you said, pushing your sleeves up. A couple of whoops escape and boys started filtering past you. Multiple sets of lips land on your cheeks and attempt to let out a sigh but can only laugh.

“We loooove you~,” Ho Seok grinned, planting a big kiss on your cheek. You scrunched your nose up in fake disgust and stuck out your tongue.

“You better!” you called after him. Another softer kiss landed on your other cheek. Tae Hyung gave you a sweet smile.

“Thank you~,” he said sweetly. You laughed and shook your head. These boys were far too affectionate- not that you minded it. Most Korean boys weren’t so daring, but you liked that they were so comfortable around you. You did spend all your trainee days with them.

You sighed and put your game face on, preparing to wake up the hibernating beast. You opened the door, and walked in, throwing it closed behind you, loudly, in hopes of waking him up. He didn’t move an inch.

He had somehow travelled from his own to Nam Joon’s which lay on the floor, his back on the bed snoozing away peacefully.

“Freak,” you muttered to yourself with a slight laugh. You walked over to the bend and leaned over to his ear. “Yah, Jongkook, wakeup! You owe me gelato!” Not even an eyelid twitch. Gritting your teeth you narrowed your eyes.

You stuck your knee on the edge of the bed and swung your other leg up and over to the other side of his hips, promptly plopping yourself down onto his lap. Leaning forward again you stuck your lips next to his ear.

“Hey!” you mocked whispered. “Wake up!” you brought your voice to a louder volume. You waited a second. Nothing. You sat back up, klucking your tongue. Now sitting more heavily on him something suddenly became painstakingly aware to you. Feeling your face start to flush you suddenly let a squeak when a pair of hands gripped your waist.

“Kookie?” you asked. He was still peacefully sleeping accept for the fact that his hand had latched onto your hips. You pursed your lips again and let out a sigh. Leaning down you got close to his ear.

“Kookie! Wake up! You have some breakfast waiting for you and something else to deal with!” you said in his ear. He shifted slightly but just sighed and stayed asleep. Sighting up again you let out a frustrated groan, resting your body on his lap again. With a sudden gasp you felt him shift and his hands tightened. You grabbed his wrists attempting to remove them but they were tenacious. You wiggled about attempting to get him to release you and were about to smack him when he moved again- but this time he had shifted upwards with a sharp movement, thrusting up in your clothing covered core. You gasped but it quickly slid into a moan.