Oh, Noona- Prologue

A naughty, "taboo" little thing between you and Oh Sehun, Enjoy~

Bolded Words are generally Korean (and sometimes Japanese).

Regular Text is English.

Prologue:

Sehun, meet your new sister, Tamzan,” Sehun’s mother introduced you. You gave a formal bow and a sweet smile. Sehun only scowled at you. You’re smokin hot new step brother stood an almost good 6 feet tall, tousled light brown hair clearly styled to perfection to make it look like he had done no work and had “just woken up that way”.

Hello, nice to meet you. You can call me Tammy if you’d like,” you said in an equally sweet voice, unphased by your new “brother”. You didn’t blame him. It was quite a shock- your single parent suddenly marrying someone of a completely different culture. Although you were born and raised American, you had spent the majority of your life in Japan, speaking both English and Japanese equally- and now Korean, one language you never thought you’d have to regularly use. You almost understood why your father suggested you pick it up. Apparently he had a taste for single Korean women with extremely hot sons.

Sehun did nothing but continue to scowl, earning a harsh slap to the back of his head from his mother.

Oh Sehun you introduce yourself right this instant,” his mother hissed. His jaw worked and he took a breath, rubbing the back of his head in annoyance more than pain.

I’m Oh Sehun, Daughter of Oh Eunhun,” he spat, clearly disgruntled. You couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle, only causing his eyes to narrow further.

Now Tammy, I hope you and Sehun get along. I’m not telling you to be best friends or anything of the sort, but to simply refrain from killing each other or anything along those lines,” my father said.

No promises,” you heard Sehun mutter. That earned another smack to the back of his head. You chuckled again, but mostly for another reason. Sehun might hate you but, you certainly feeling something much different than hate for your brand new step brother.

This is gonna be fun.