Chapter 15: Please say yes!

- Hello! It's me Sugashi! I just want to say that this will be the final chapter of Paper-thin Hearts!   Thank you so much for reading my story! I love you all \^o^/ -

ps. This chapter is dedicated to my very sweet reader berry! Thank you so much for supporting me throughout the making of this book! ω JustA_SourBerry_

- 3rd person -

Eight months had passed since the whole Michimiya thing and Asahi and Noya couldn't be in better shape. They were currently getting ready for a weekend vacation with the gang which included Suga, Daichi, Tanaka, and his girlfriend and the fearful gang leader: Ryu.

They were going to a beach in Osaka! It was originally Suga's and Tanaka's idea but once they told everybody everyone was immediately on board especially Ryu who refused to go to sleep that night until his papa had agreed to it and of course being Asahi he did.

"Make sure you have your jeffy Ryu!" Noya says as he packs drinks and snacks into a random bag. Ryu looks up at Noya with puppy eyes " Shi-chan Can I bring more than one jeffy? PWEASE!" Noya instantly stops and looks down at Ryu before sternly saying " Ryu, You know your papa already said you could only bring one!"

Ryu twiddles with his fingers before quietly mumbling " But if you say it's okay then papa will be okay with it!" Noya chuckles and shakes his head before bending down to ruffle Ryu's hair " You silly goose! You can only bring one okay!" Ryu puffs out his lip and pouts until Noya sighs and speaks again " You can bring one jeffy AND Tiki the penguin but no more jeffy's!"

Ryu instantly brightens up and quickly hugs Noya " YAYYYYY THANK YOU SHI-CHANN!" Noya chuckles and hugs Ryu back tightly before Ryu runs off to go get his second favorite stuffed animal: Tiki.

" I saw that!" Asahi shouts from the other room causing Noya to laugh " You said no more than One jeffy.... You NEVER said no more than one stuff animal!" Noya hears Asahi laugh from the other room and smiles to himself as he continues to put the snacks and drinks in his bag.

A lot has happened in the span of eight months. Like for one Daichi and Suga broke up but mostly because Daichi said Moana was better than little mermaid.... it didn't end well...... but it's okay because they got back together like 30 minutes after. Tanaka was scouted to be a professional trainer for a major volleyball team in Tokyo and finally the most important.... Ryu was now moving to the First grade!

..... Many tears were shed that night.... mostly from Asahi, Noya, and Daichi.....

Another important thing that happened that Asahi refuses to acknowledge as an "important" thing is that Ryu had his first date.... with Haru... Oikawa's kid.

well.

It wasn't actually a date! It was a play date! That ended with Haru kissing Ryu which Asahi wasn't exactly happy about... Anyway, that pretty much sums up where we are now!

" Omgsh Noya what the heck are you packing for snacks?! YOUR WHOLE PANTRY OR WHAT?! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!" Suga yells from the living room. Noya closes the bag and makes his way to the living room " Suga will you calm down you're stressing me out!"

Suga then sighs and shakes his head " Sorry Darling.... I'm cranky because I had vigorous sex all night!" Noya instantly blushes because he too had very VERY proactive sex last night... and he had the bruises and bite marks to prove it.