Chapter 1: Drunken Mishaps

Asahi woke up to a loud ringing in his ear that reminded him of sirens, his head throbbing as if it had just been bashed by a hammer, god he hated hangovers. Asahi began to stir and slowly sat up in the bed trying to make sense of his surroundings. "god what happened last night?" he mumbles to himself trying his best to recall the memories of last night but nothing came.

He was broken out of his thoughts when he heard a loud groan come from beside him "WHATT!" Asahi panicked so startled by his sudden discovery that he fell out of the bed. How could he not realize he wasn't alone?! There on the bed layed a naked boy who looked no bigger than 5'2. Asahi's face was lit ablaze. It was obvious what had happened last night the boy on the bed was covered in purple bruises and hickeys on his inner thighs and neck.

>Insert Bi-panic<

Asahi was innerly panicking it had been so long since he last had sex since he was always so busy looking after his five-year-old son, Ryu. He wasn't too sure what he should do in this situation, was this just a one night stand? He couldn't remember anything and if he tried any harder his head would explode. He quickly took notice of his clothes scattered all over the hotel room, he stood up and immediately began picking up his clothes from the ground and began to dress himself thoughts flooding his head, just how did this happen? Who was this guy?

Asahi turned to look at the boy splattered onto the bed like a starfish, he couldn't help but form a small smile at the boy draped in the covers.  He slowly approached the bed once again careful to not wake up the sleeping brunette. He crouched down and examined the features of the sleeping boy, Asahi began to blush madly " Oh my god he's adorable!" Asahi's gay panic quickly taking over, he looked at the time which read 7:45. Oh shit, he thought he needed to get Ryu to school! Although the felt bad for leaving the boy all alone with no explanation, he seriously needed to get to Daichi's place to pick up Ryu.

Asahi quietly exited the hotel room and made his way to the elevator, once the elevator got to the first floor he quickly exited the building and immediately waved for a taxi. It didn't take long for a taxi to pick Asahi up, Once he was inside the Taxi he gave the driver directions while he sat in the backseat trying to get his thoughts together.

-Asahi's Pov-

I pulled my hand up towards my head and massaged my temples, god this is the last time I ever listen to Daichi... I leaned my head back looking up to the roof of the car, think Azumane! What happened last night? I think back to the events of last night...

-Flashback Time uwu-

I was currently on my way home from work with my long time best friend and coworker, Daichi. He had been with me since we were kids he was also the only real friend I had since well... I was always too busy taking care of Ryu not that I minded because Ryu and Daichi were all that I really needed. I was listening to Daichi ramble on and on about how lonely he thought I was. At first, I tried to convince him that I really wasn't lonely.... but he just kept on talking when Daichi gets like this I figure it's best to leave him alone until he's done.

*sigh* We continued like this for a while until we got near Ryu's preschool and that's when Daichi said " Asahi I'm serious I know you don't really think this but Ryu needs someone else in his life that isn't you and me! I know you don't like me butting into your love life like this but you seriously have to get out there before it's too late!" I looked over at Daichi, I mean he wasn't wrong but It's not like I have a lot of free time on my hands and I can't just leave my 5-year-old son alone. Once we arrived at Ryu's preschool, We both entered the building where I saw my adorable son sitting on the ground waiting for me like he always does.