Chapter 4: Operation Asanoya!

-3rd person pov -

It's been a week now since Asahi had rejected Noya. It's also been a week since Noya's roommate's have had anything remotely close to a decent amount of sleep, courtesy of Noya's rock music of course!
It's also been a week since Daichi and Suga started their little Shenanigans to get Asahi and Noya together they called it "Operation Asanoya" which by the way was failing miserably.

It was awkward now when Asahi went to pick up his son, especially when Ryu refused to let go of Nishinoya which usually ended in a fit of tears or Noya and Suga having to walk home with Asahi and Daichi so Ryu wouldn't cry for hours... yeah, awkward.. I know. So here they are the four of them quietly sitting in Asahi's living room, while Ryu clings to Noya tightly refusing to let go... As Asahi thought... The rebellion phase was absolutely terrible.

Asahi in this moment was in full panic mode, had he done something wrong to Ryu?! Why was he being like this lately?! Ryu has never acted out so this surprised Asahi as well as Daichi... Although Daichi was a little greatful to Ryu... because even if he didn't know it, Ryu was making Nishinoya and Asahi spend time together which was exactly what Suga and Daichi wanted... they had just wished it would be less awkward and that less crying would be involved...

"So! why don't we do some quality bonding time since... Noya's stuck in a predicament!" Sugawara says clapping his hands together while smiling brightly at everyone, Suga then looks at Daichi and raises his eyebrow at him, Daichi soon gets the message and responds " YES ! Let's do that guys!!" Ryu lifts his head from Nishinoya's shirts and says " Yayyy I get to spend more time with Shi-chan and suga-chan!" This made Suga squeal and ruffle Ryu's hair " YOU'RE ADORABLE RYU-CHAN!" Ryu just laughs and giggles before hugging Nishinoya's chest tightly once again!

-Asahi's pov ( ・◇・)-

I was currently staring at Ryu who was hugging a very uncomfortable looking Nishinoya.... gahhh I'm so sorry noya! I think to myself... this must be terrible for him... My thoughts are interrupted by Daichi's loud screams " RYU-CHAN ITS ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY RIGHT?!" Oh god... It was almost his birthday!! I see Ryu immediately plop up and throw his hands in the air " MHMMM I'LL BE TURNING 6 DAI-CHAN!!" Ryu yells eagerly, he then looks at me and smiles " Papa I'm going to be turning 6!" I smile and let out a whole heartedly laugh " So you are Ryu, Is there anything you want for your birthday?" Ryu looks at me and tilts his head in confusion, everyone starts chuckling at his actions including me.... HE'S JUST TOO CUTE (^ω^)!

Ryu continues to just stare at me his mouth agape that's when Daichi cuts in " Ryu do you not know what you want?" Ryu then shakes his head  and then buries his face in Noya's chest earning a chuckle " It's your 6th birthday that's when you start becoming a big kid! so why not ask for something a big kid would want!" Nishinoya says happily while rubbing circles on Ryu's back... cute..

Ryu then looks up at me and says " I know what I want but I don't know if Papa would be okay with it..." Ryu says with a really sad expression on his face... NO. NOT MY BABY!? OF COURSE ILL BE OKAY WITH ANYTHING YOU WANT! I internally scream! " Papa would be okay with anything you want Ryu! I promise!" I say smiling at him, it only takes a minute for Ryu's pout to change to a humongous grin plastered on his face before he claps his hands together and squeals " Yayyyyy!!"  I smilie happily to myself before Daichi ask curiously" So.... what do you want Ryu?" ... yeah what does he want that he was so scared to ask for?

Ryu then smiles and looks at Noya before happily stating " I WANT TO GO TO LA-LA LAND WITH PAPA AND SHI-CHAN!" Daichi then starts choking on his drink while I just sit there like,oh shit. Suga begins to laugh and Noya looks at Ryu in confusion " Do you mean you want to go with me to La-La land or just papa?" Noya ask fidgeting in his seat " I want to go with both! at the same time!!" Ryu says flashing noya and me and happy smile that we both know we can't possible say no too.. *sigh*