The new girl

After Emma asked all her question.

"Do you have any questions for me?" Emma asked.

Plagg paused to think on what to ask her. 

"Why did you happen to have Camembert on you?" He asked. 

"It's my favorite snack," Emma replied.

"No way, Mine too," Plagg said. 

Wow, I think were going to get along nicely. Plagg thought. 

After Tiki explained everything to Charlotte. 

"So you're a Kw-," 

"Charlie?  Are you talking to them again?" A boy around 7 years old asked.

Tiki hid. 

"No," Charlotte said. 

"Where did you go?" He asked. 

"To see the school I'm going to in a week," She answered. 

"OK," Billy said, then walked into the room he came out of. 

"What's he talking about?" Tiki asked. 

"I'm going to a new school," Charlotte said. 

"No, about 'talking to them, again'." Tiki said. 

"I don't like to talk about it," Charlotte said.

Tiki didn't want to push her, so she just smiled. 

Over the week both of the holders got closer to their Kwami's . Then School time came. 

Emma sat next in an empty seat. Her head slowly started to bob up and down. She had barley gotten sleep last night. Her nervousness of people changed over the summer, made her stay up. But like every year, no one changed. Maybe a few had a Glow up or something.  Emma knew who was in her every class. She noticed that Enzo wasn't there. 

A girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes walked into the room. Her eyes scanned to seats to see if there was in opened. She saw a seat open in the 3 row. But someone else was in the over seat. Charlotte's face felt warm as she walked to the seat. 

"Can I sit here?" She said with her face still red hot. 

Emma looked beside her, then at Charlotte. 

"Sure," Emma said.

Charlotte put her bag down and sat down. She glared at the clock about 5 minutes till class started. So she tried to make conversation. 

"So-uh, what's your name?" Charlotte asked. 

Emma sighed. "Emily Agreste , I go by Emma. Yours?"

"Charlotte Lavigne, I moved her from New York." She said. 

"Nice to make your acquaintance, Charlotte." 

"You too, Emma."  

They talked until it was class time.

Half way through Mrs Martin's class, A loud bang interrupted the lesson.  Then the side of the building had a huge hole. 

"OK, Students, as some of you heard. There's a Villian, so we will have to cancel all classes for the day. Yes on the first day." The interco said a minute later. 

"Emma, you need to transform," Plagg said. 

"Did you hear that?" Charlotte asked. 

"No," Emma lied. 

Everyone started to walk out the door. But when Emma and Charlotte got out of the school they went different ways then where their house.  Emma went behind the school and Charlotte went to a evacuated subway station. They both transformed. Emma tried to find out how her  staff worked. And Charlotte was trying to use the Yo-yo. (Should've practiced beforehand. Just imagine the Origins part 1 Episode, that can sum it up.)   They were able to find it out and was on their way. 

Emma found the Villain before Charlotte did. (The Villains name was Klon. Looks like Hawkmoth 2 can't come up good names). 

Emma hit Klon with her Baton. He didn't flinch or move a muscle. She looked at his face, everything was the same except for the fact his eyes were completely white.  

Klon Snuck behind her. (A thing you need to know about Klon is the fact that anything he touches will turn into a clone of him).  

Klon was about to touch her back. When the Ladybug Yo-Yo hit his hand causing Klon to pull his hand back. This made Emma turn and see the real Klon as he tried to attack to Her. Charlotte Jumped down and Started to help Emma. Spinning the Yo-Yo to Shield Klon's Attacks. 

"Who are you?" Charlotte managed to ask. 

"I'm Kitty Noir, You?" She said. 

"Way to come up with your name, Black Cat," Charlotte said. 

"I also asked you, What your name?" 

"Ladybug," Charlotte said quickly. 

Kitty Noir looked for the akumatized object. And saw a Quiver pen in Klon's Pocket.  

"The pen in his pocket," She told, Ladybug. 

Ladybug jumped forward to grab the pen. She got it and broke it in half, Nothing. 

"Stupid," Klon said, put out his hand and was about to touch her face. 

The Baton blocked his hand, Klon backed away.  Kitty Noirs hand glew with black, cataclysm.

It wasn't the pen and she realized that it was the hat. She ran towards him and touched his hat. It crumbled into dust and an Akuma. 

Ladybug did the typical, capture the akuma. Klon transformed back, turned out to be Michael Couffaine.  And to repair the damage, Ladybug had to bring out the lucky charm. It ended up being a Can opener. ¯\_(ツ)_/.  Ladybug returned Michael to where he needed to be.And that was the first fight. 

Wow, this chapter was all over the place. Well, I tried.