Chaos and Confusion

"Leon," Charlotte said.
"This is just weird," Leon said."Why did you call me?"
"Well," Charlotte said.
Charlotte uncovered Emma's mouth.
"This," Charlotte said pointing to Emma.
"What?" Leon asked. "Kitty Noir?"
"Theirs something wrong with her," Charlotte said. "She running a fever."
"What!" Emma yelled.
Charlotte covered her mouth again. There was silence pause. No sighs of someone getting up.
Phew
"Why did you call me?" Leon asked. "I don't know anything about a fever that turns you into a cat."
"Well, I can't keep her here," Charlotte said."My dad could wake up any minute. I thought you might have a place."
Leon paused for a minute.
"Well, my moms aren't home," He said."And they won't be back for another day."
"Why?"
"They're on a trip," Leon answered. "I'm guessing Billy will be coming too?"
He pointed to a boy who was sleeping on the couch. Charlotte had been to occupied with Emma to see that Billy had fallen asleep.
"Yeah," Charlotte sighed.
"What about the Cat situation?"
Leon pointed to Emma who was looking at Charlotte's hand cover her mouth.
"Maybe, we can disguise her," She said. "Like cover her cat features."
"Give her untorn pants," Leon said.
"Right."
They got Emma dressed, and Charlotte carried Billy.  Leon took his bike there. So while walking the miles to his house, They took turns riding the bike and carrying Billy and watching Emma.
After a while of walking they made it to his house.
After a very Chaostic journey of taking care of Emma. They finally got to relax.
"Char?" Leon said.
"Yeah?"
"Why are you putting up with this?"
"What do you mean?"
"You could've just left her."
Charlotte took a pause.
"I honestly don't know," She said. "I mean would you have?"
"Maybe."
"Psh, shut up."

Good. Good. Continue playing this game.
"Chaosmaster!" Hawkmoth said. "When are you going to take them!"
"Patients, hawk," They said. "That Agreste girl doesn't have long. And soon Ladybug would be out for revenge for her lost Kitty Cat."
"What if this backfires?"
"Then the Agreste's would be too distracted by their 2 missing kids and sick boy to realize the box is gone. Then if they try to retrieve it, BAM. The ring and Earrings are ours."