Life and death

Justin Bieber

I bit down on my bottom lip as I took the flannel and dipped it back into the bowl I was using full of cold water before wringing it out and dabbing it across Jason's sweaty forehead, it has been like this for the past three weeks now and he still hasn't woken up.

After everything that happened, Ryan and Chaz got rid of the bodies somewhere and Luke had stitched Jason up and stopped the bleeding, Jason died four times in the space of two weeks and I don't know how Luke did it, but he brought him back to life and I am forever grateful for that because I wouldn't survive if he died and left me here as selfish as it sounds. 

Also about four days after everything happened the place was almost surrounded in walkers, so we obviously had to move and with Jason not being awake yet it was really difficult. I carried him on my back been though he was really heavy and that was mostly because it was dead weight I was carrying and the boys had grabbed all of our belongings as well as some camp beds that they had found in the train station which were apparently used for when people were stuck there or something.

Anyway we went through the back doors and straight in to the trees and while running we saw the pile of dead walkers that Jason must have killed surrounding the trees and it created an awful smell. 

Chaz saw a building up ahead as we got chased by zombies and it turned out to be a car park, but it was surprisingly empty besides a few walkers that were easily killed, so the boys killed them and then sealed all the doors, we set up camp on the top floor and Ryan, Chaz and Luke secured the placed while Hazel looked after the twins and I looked after Jason.  

I removed the cloth from Jason's forehead and placed it back in the water before wringing it out again then started wiping over his chest, Luke also went out with Chaz to find an IV and things we could use to feed Jason and keep him alive. 

They're together now, Chaz and Luke, after everything happened they both decided that they were in love and that they couldn't waste anymore time together than they already have because they never knew what was going to happen and they didn't want to regret not telling each other how they felt. 

I let out a quiet sigh as I wiped over Jason's sweaty body as he breathed softly, "I know I say this every single day and that I am probably getting in your nerves, but I think it is about time you woke up now, I miss you and I know if it were me in this situation you would be telling me to hurry up as well, you would be as impatient as me maybe even worse and you would tell my lazy ass to wake the fuck up," I sniffled wiping over the part of Jason's chest where my tears were falling. 

"There's nothing new to tell you, the same thing is always happening every single day, I wipe you over and watch you, Chaz and Luke are being all lovey dovey as well as Ryan and Hazel, but they try not to do it too much in front of me because they know I get upset when I see it, I want to be able to hug and kiss you tight, I want to be able to tell you how much I love you and you would say it back to me with that look in your eyes that always has me weak at the knees." I spoke as I placed the towel back in the water and left it there as I got up and adjusted myself so I was laying next to Jason. 

I draped my arm over his chest and moved my leg so it was in between his, this was the closest to cuddling I could get and I didn't like it, but then I was grateful for it because at least he was alive and where he was stabbed has healed, but it's left him another scar, I don't care about that though because he's still beautiful to me. 

"I know you wouldn't like me saying this and I know you don't think I'm a killer, but I am so glad that Alfredo and Nick are dead, it sounds weird, but things have been much calmer around here, it's like a weight has been lifted off everyone's shoulders and we can finally laugh and joke without being watched or thrown dirty looks and nasty comments, but then again I haven't laughed since this has happened, how can I laugh when the man I love has been in some type of coma for three weeks?" I asked knowing that he wasn't going to answer me back.