Chapter 9 "Off to England, We Go!"

The next morning...

Annable, the Beatles, and their manager, Brian, woke up.

"Good morning lads!" Brian yelled from the living room.

John came from out of his bedroom, and yelled, "Why did ya have to scream so loudly!" John rubbed his eyes.

"Well today we are going back to England!" the happy manager yelled louder this time.

John moved his hands to his chin, and thought to himself, "How are we going to go to England, with Annable, she'll be too much of a handful!"

Paul opened his bedroom door, and let Annable out of the room, with him following her.

"How will we get to England, without any of the fans seeing her?" Paul asked.

Brian had to think about that for a minute. "How would we do that? We'd obviously have to do something!" he thought.

"Maybe you could hide her in your jacket?" John said, while taking a sip of his water, that he had in his room.

"That's perfect!" the manager was jumping up and down, like a kid in a candy store, "As long as she doesn't move around, we'll be perfect!"

"Get a hold of your self, Eppy!" John said, annoyed.

"You boys better get packing, your plane gets here in a hour!"

"An hour?!" Ringo screamed.

"Yeah!" Mr. Epstein yelled back, then he left the room.

"Where we going?" Annable asked.

"We're going England, love." Paul said sweetly, even though he was in a rush.

"Oh." She said while looking at Paul, "What you doing?"

"I'm packing."

1 hour later...

The Beatles, Brian, and little Annable were just about to board the plane, until...

"Paulie, I gotta go!" her voice was kinda muffled from his jacket.

Paul sighed, "Alright, can you wait a little while longer?"

"Mhm!"

"Alright!"

They finally got onto the plane, John and George went over to the bar, for some drinks, Brian was reading the newspaper, Ringo was taking photos with his camera, Paul and Annable where over by the bathrooms, and Paul let her go.

"Paulie!" Annable yelled from the bathroom, "I need help!"

He sighed, made sure no one saw him, and went into the bathroom.

"What do you need help with, Annable?" he said, slightly angry.

"Can you sing me a song?" she said with puppy dog eyes, and Paul couldn't resist them.

"Well sure, Miss Annable!" Paul said, and she giggled.

Paul started to sing "Can't Buy Me Love" the Beatles' newest hit!

Can't buy me love, oh
Love, oh
Can't buy me love, oh
I'll buy you a diamond ring, my friend
If it makes you feel all right
I'll get you anything my friend
If it makes you feel all right
'Cause I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love
I'll give you all I've got to give
If you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give
But what I've got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money
For money can't buy me love

Annable never heard this song before, but she sure did love it!

After Paul sang the last verse, she was done.

"Now, did you like that one?" he asked, while smiling.

She nodded, washed her hands and they went to sit down. Annable sat between Ringo and Paul.

"Well, hello there, Annable!" Ringo said while taking a photo of her.

"Ringo, remember, we don't want the public eye, seeing that the Beatles have a child." Brian said, while putting the newspaper on his lap.

"Aww, your no fun, Eppy!" Paul said.

Then someone came over the intercom, "Attention all passengers, sadly our plane ride is being delayed due to a snowstorm, we will have to land shortly, at the Roade Island airport, if anyone was heading overseas, we're sorry, your flight has been canceled, we are so sorry for the inconvinse."

"Crap." Paul whispered.