Chapter 16 "The Adoption of Annable"

Today's the day, the day of Annable's adoption, everybody was getting dressed up, to go to the courthouse.

The boys all wore nice suits. Even Eppy was coming! Annable wore a cute blue dress.

"You lads ready for this?" Brian asked his boys, who were all jumpy and excited. And also very nervous!

"Mmm," George mumbled.

"This is the most important thing you've ever done, your absolutely sure?"

"Yes Eppy, we are sure, this is just very nerve-wracking," John said, to break the silence.

"Well, I understand that too, but this is adopting a little girl, none of you guys have had this experience before."

"But what about Jules?" John was referencing his son, Julian.

"I said adopting John." Mr, Epstein turned to Lennon.

"I know, I know." John had his hands up.

Ringo glanced at his watch, "He lads, it's 10 after 11, we are going to be late!"

"Well, let's go!"

"Annable, it's time to go!" Paul yelled into the living room.

Annable jumped off the sofa, and with that, they left.

Brian drove everyone to the courthouse, and they all got out of the car.

"This is it, are you sure that they'll let us adopt her?" John asked.

"John, we already did the paper-work, this is the easy part!" Paul answered.

"Not necessarily, Paul." George butted in.

Paul shrugged, and they all went into the court.

As soon, as the Beatles walked into the large building, hundreds and thousands of fans, crowded the building.

Mrs. Campbell (Annable's mom) shot a glare at the Beatles, and they took their seats.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming!" the jury started.

"Now, I'd like a member from the benches to give me a reason on why Annable Campbell should be a daughter of one of the Beatles, please?"

"I would your honor!" Brian stood up.

"Please state your opinion clear, sir."

"I believe Annable Campbell should be a daughter to one of the Beatles, because who would leave a 3-year-old out in the cold?"

The by-standers all clapped at Brian's statement.

"Thank you, Mr.?"

"Brian Epstein." Brian proudly said.

"Alright. Would any other member like to contradict that statement?"

"I would sir!" Annable's mom jumped up.

"Alright, ma'am please state your opinion clear."

"I believe Annable Campbell, my daughter, should not be a daughter to one of the Beatles, because, I didn't leave her out for long!"

"Oh yeah, you did!" John stood up.

"Uhh, John!" Paul whispered.

"ANNABLE DESERVES TO BE WITH US!" Ringo chimed in.

"RINGO!" The three other Beatles yelled.

After that, Annable's mother (Mrs. Campbell) had a whole speech on why Annable should belong to her, which lasted for 2 hours!

Everyone was getting tired, and then soon the jury spoke up.

"Ma'am!" he yelled.

"Huh?" she stopped.

"Some time today, Mrs. Campbell?" he asked.

"Oh, well! In conclusion, I believe that Annable Campbell, my own daughter, should not be a daughter to one of the Beatles, because they have no experience with parenting!"

"Ooo." All the members said.

"Sirs, do you have any proof that she is right?"

John rolled his eyes.

"Ahem," Brian mumbled.

"What?" John asked.

"John, it's your turn to speak," Paul nudged John.

"Fine. Yes, your honor!" John spoke up.

"Go right ahead, Mr. Lennon!"

"Thank you, your honor! When I first meet Annable, I had no idea how to feed a child, but then, after all of the stuff our amazing manager, Bri told us everything, and I mean everything..." John got lost in his words.

"Uh, what John means, is that we learned a lot about parenting, and that's why we are here today!" Paul chimed in.

"Thanks mate!" John thanked Macca.

"No problem, Lenny!"

John and Paul sat down.

"Well, I think they make them selfs clear, thank you, sirs!" the Jury stated.

The Beatles and Brian nodded.

"Well, then, I hear by-say Annable E. Campbell, your adopted!"

Everyone in the court was either crying tears of joy or "woo" ing Annable!

"Hold on a minute, your honor, what is Annable's last name?" a teenage girl asked.

"Well, I suppose that is the question, we should ask the girl!"

Annable beamed, but she was so little, she didn't understand what "adoption" meant.

"Annable, what would you like your daddy to be?"

"Mmm, Paulie!"

"Mr. McCartney, are you ok with this decision?"

"Anything for my daughter!" Paul picked up Annable.

"Alright, I hear by-say, her name is Annable E. McCartney!"

"Woo!"

A/N:

Hello all!

Hoped you liked this chapter, it took me a lot of thinking to write this chapter!

But, this is a warning, this might be the last chapter before the epilogue! I'm sorry!

I hope you had a fun time reading, as much as I wrote it!

Peace and love!

End of A/N!