Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Allison's P.O.V.

I woke with a start. My head pounding and my eyes puffy. My throat was sore and I felt like my body had just been cramped up in a suitcase for 3 days. I stretched my arms and legs out and got up from the bed. I walked, eyes closed, to my bathroom. When I went in, I looked around for the faucet with my hands, but couldn't find it.

My face retorted in confusion and I finally peeked my eyes open. This isn't my bathroom, I thought as the sea-based bathroom came into view.

It was a beautiful bathroom, I'm not going to lie, but it wasn't mine. I turned around slowly and went into the room I was in.

The walls were painted with maroon, dark grey, and white polka dots. The covers of the bed I was sleeping in we're white with cute little black patterns on it. The carpet below my feet was fluffy and a dark red, crimson color.

The cabinets had a beautiful, Girly, but classy design. There was a small chandelier on the ceiling and a giant clock was placed above the door. Which was also a maroon color.

Wait, last night... Was it all a real? Or was it another of my realistic dreams??

I gasped as I saw pictures of my family, my friends, and me on a pin board.

Just then, Callie came in along with Harry, proving my suspicions with last night. I played it cool and looked around, but didn't look at Harry as I knew I would loose it.

He didn't seem to notice my awkwardness as he came up and hugged me tightly. I didn't hesitate and hugged him back tighter. This was a comforting hug, but there was something about it that seemed more than just comforting... loving.

I liked those hugs. His hugs.

I turned towards Niall, who I didn't notice was standing behind Callie.

I noticed there were faint hand prints on his throat and I suddenly remembered what I had done.

I stepped forward, but stopped when I saw him flinch ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry Niall," I whispered.

He didn't say anything and no one else did either, so I quickly left the room. Instead, I walked into the sea-based bathroom.

I grabbed the sink tight and looked at the mirror, not at myself, but the mirror.

I hate hurting people, but sometimes I do it to protect the ones I love, or... the dark side of me takes over and I hurt anyone around me. I truly hate that part of me.

I shook my head and looked at my actual reflection. My eyes were still a bit puffy and the little make-up I had on was still under my eyes, making me look worse.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush from a packet of toothbrushes from a shelf on the wall.

There was a light knock on the door.

"You okay Alli?" came Callie's soft voice from the other side.

I muttered back a simple "yeah" ad I hear her sigh.

"You can come out now, they've gone outside," she said assuringly.

I peeked out of the bathroom and when I noticed that they were actually gone, I came out. Callie was already closing the door of the room. She came and sat next to me on the bed.

She looked refreshed and was wearing new clothes. Her face held no memory of crying the day before and I wondered what she had done when I left.

"You're probably wondering how I have new clothes, huh?" She asked and looked down at her sparkly shirt.