Chapter Seven

Harry's P.O.V.

The lot sat around the kitchen table, watching Niall explode in frustration.

"I'm telling you guys, that was Allison!!" He exclaimed.

Callie rubbed his arm in a comforting matter, but he just shook her away. She tried to cover the hurt in her eyes, but I saw it. She sat back down and just stared at her lap.

"What exactly did you see Niall?" Liam asked, his eyes closing from the lack of sleep, barely interested.

Although Liam didn't know her for that long, he still cared and was concerned, but almost no one had a good nights sleep for some reason.

"The girl we thought was Allison, was Allison. She took off her wig and contacts and even said "lets go, I want to take this make-up off" and then they kissed and left!" Niall exclaimed.

Everyone sighed and just walked away, obviously not believing it. All except for Liam, Niall and I.

"But why would she be with him? I thought Callie said that Allison LOVED us... Why would she leave like that?" I asked.

We thought for a moment, then Niall slowly looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

Niall just shook his head and left the room in a quick manner. I watched him with curiosity, until Liam spoke up.

"Wait, I think Niall was thinking the same as me. If Allison did love being with us, and just got up and left, then the only person she would've trusted enough to say why she left, must've been-"

"ZAYN! He knows why she left. They were together almost every second of the day, and when they were not, she was with Callie. But since Callie doesn't know anything, Zayn surely will. Right Zayn?" Niall interrupted, shoving Zayn into the living room.

Zayn looked confused, but when he started fidgeting his fingers, I knew something was up.

"I don't know what you mean," he stated quite calm, but I saw under his mask, and for sure so did the others.

I stood up abruptly and everyone's eyes fell on me.

"What did you tell her?" I growled lowly. Zayn backed up a bit and so did everyone else. They know how dangerous I can get when I'm angry.

"I d-didn't tell her anything," he stuttered nervously.

I grabbed his short collar roughly and brought his face closer to mine.

"Tell me. What you said to her. NOW," I said slowly.

Zayn gulped and was about to protest, but instead nodded. I glared at him again, but let him go anyways.

"I overheard you guys talking about a bet and I realized that it-"

"What bet?" Niall interrupted.

"The only bet you made. Anyways, I realized it could be my chance to get her, so I modified it a bit... I told her that you were both trying to get Callie to fall in love with you. And that whoever lost, had to take Allison on a pity date so Callie-"

Zayn didn't even have time to explain more as I pounced on him, grabbing his throat, choking him. The guys tried to separate us, but my hold on his throat was too strong. Zayn was struggling for air beneath me and I just tightened my grip when I felt someone try to pull me away from him.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT?!" I yelled. It was all his fault that she left. We could've had a chance at something, but he destroyed it when he told her that.