Damn it's kinda hard

(I am so so so so sorry for not publishing new chapters of this story I don't have a really good explanation but enjoy reading)

Pov Charli :                                                                                                                                                                                Today y/n comes for sleepover like every other friday , we have been doing it for several years, we just like to spend time with each other, I love y / n is great, fun, love to sing, love to cook and often buy me a dunkin which she knows I love.

We'll probably watch Netflix as always or play on the console, which we don't often do But sometimes y / n plays games quite well and often gives me a win because of that and pretends she couldn't, that's cute.

(Time skip bc im lazy bitch)

Still pov charli:

Me and y / n watched two movies I don't even remember what I paid more attention to the beauty next to me, once she noticed that she was staring, she just ignored it, it's actually better because it wouldn't be very comfortable.

"Hey, y / n I have a new game you want to play?" I asked "No thanks, what's this game?" She asked "..Um it's fortnite , and why asking?" I asked "No reason"She says "k"I said

(time skip like 10 minutes)

"Damn it , it's kinda hard"I said "You want help char char?" Y/n asked "Yeah, sure why not"I said. Y / n sat down behind me and held my hands that held the controller. "Ok , firsy we had to change your settings , to make it easier for you to move, build and any other" She said holding my hand and clicking controller buttons . "Well , now you had to start game I'll help you don't worry." Y/n said. I nodded, and i start the game."Ok , now you have to jump to go , to some place . Also jump where you want"She said . Then i jump and go to some house and i get a lot of items of course y/n help me with lifting this. "Omg there's a person !!AAAAHHHHH"I said nervously . "Calm down , bby girl you remember I'll help you "She said , then i realised my cheek's They are probably all red, I know that I feel how hot they are, I'm not that surprised she said to me bby girl, OMFG does she like me or she just call me like that there's noway she lik- "Hey charli wake up , you gonna die if you be turn off like that " Y/n said " O-of course sorry .. ,omg help me y/n"      I said. After a while she helped me kill the person I was afraid of, I still wonder how she knows so much about this game, but no matter."Wow good job bubs"She said . 

I turned around and looked at her beautiful y / e / c, I lost myself in them like the first time we met, after a while we started to bring our faces closer to each other, after a while I felt my lips on her non-earthly lips her cherry lipstick was 10 times better because she was on her soft and delicate lips, our lips were moving synchronously as if they were made for each other as if we were soul mates and everything fit perfectly, in my mind this kiss lasted for hours after the growth of our lips I saw that it lasted about 2 minutes, which anyway is not a short time.                   "I love you" we said at the same time, but hey although I know we both feel the same. Then we kiss again , like nothing else don't exist and it's great she is great im so grateful for having her in my life and knowing she feel the same what i feel.

"Soooo, will you be my girlfriend mrs. D'amelio?"She said while she having a big smile      "Milion times yes , i love you y/n" I said "And i love you more or actually most" She said