A strange love pt.1

Pov y/n:                                                          

Another day in this hellish school, everyone talks about how good this school is ... which, unfortunately, was not true. It's not that the teachers are bad though they are and it's very much worse than that is only a popular group at school scary assholes, even though I think they are assholes but charli d'amelio is an angel on earth or rather like a devil. I mean, she has the most beautiful hair I've seen in 16 years, brown eyes, brownish pink, shiny little kissing lips and a perfect body, I wish it was mine. But I can't show too much affection for her , Since I probably wouldn't live to see tomorrow and it's only because of her slutty boyfriend, I wonder how she might not notice how often he cheats on her I saw 4 times he cheated on her I guess it happened more than 4 times. Which of course is not great because it hurts her feelings in this way. Twice she caught him cheating which weirdly forgave him and pretended that nothing ever happened.

But not about that now, in a moment I have my first lesson, stories my favorite subject not only because the teacher is quite cool but the fact that sitting next to the charla is not always nice but also not always nice only 3 times it happened to me nice of course was nice to me before that because in junior high we were friends but it ended in the summer holidays after graduating from junior high school then she and chase hudson called by me and my friend avani, lil cochie which of course is good because it makes us feel better.

Pov charli:

Another beautiful day and also terrible because I see my boyfriend again, which I am not happy about, it's not that I want to be with him, I MUST be with him, I just need to be bullied and I probably have to do something to avoid him to be watching how others hurt these not guilty people is scary the more to look at my best friend or ex-best friend and it's only my fault because y / n is the perfect person, I have been in love with her since the 6th grade, and we've known each other since the 4th year living in the 6th grade, I understood that I had feelings for her which from year to year grew stronger, of course, also from year to year she was more perfect and she was already perfect

I put on a little discovery so that y / n not only stared at me but also drooled and totally excited, many times during the lesson I saw her staring at me sometimes when I'm near the chase in her eyes you can see jealousy honestly I don't know if she has feelings for me but that's not how former best friends look at each other. 

Of course there were some benefits of monday such as taking lessons to talk sometimes, but I rarely want the chase to see me talking to her, he didn't want me to have any dealings with y / n because at one of the post-middle school parties while playing the truth or the challenge I confessed that I have feelings for y / n, fortunately or fortunately she was not at this party but the chase was then it was the first week of being together, he was not too happy that I have feelings for her because he did not like her too much, not even I know why she is perfect, I would like so much eat her pu... 

*Ring, ring*

Damn 

A/N 

lol i have no idea when im gonna update that but of this will be a more chapters 

BYE BEB,also have a nice day