Arranged Love: Juliana's Story - Chapter 18

Arranged Love: Juliana’s Story

Chapter 18

“Ciao.” I said answering the phone.

“Liana you’re coming with me to Luc’s office.” Rina said. Wow I really don’t have a clue what goes on in my sister’s head. Why does she want me to go with her to Luc’s office? I am not sure I really want to know but I am going to have to ask.

“Why am I coming with you?”

“You’re going to help with something.” She said in answer to my question.

“What exactly am I helping you with Rina?” I asked her though I kinda got what she wanted but hey I like to drive her nuts so might as well ask her.

“You’re going to see what Alice has planned.”

“Oh really? I think I know where you are going with this and I like it. Hang on and I’ll be right out. Do you want Koran to take Dylan with him and Tina?” I asked looking over at Koran and Tina who where all set to leave.

“Only if Dylan doesn’t cry when Koran picks him up again.” Rina replied with what sounded liked she was holding back a laugh.

“All right, then we’ll be out in a minute and we’ll see if Dylan wants to go.” I said giving Koran a look.

“Ok,” She said before hanging up.

“Change of planes Kor. I am going with Rina to see what Alice is up to concerning Luc and you’ll possibly be taking Dylan with you and Tina---that is if he doesn’t cry when you pick him up.”  I said turning to look at Tina to find that she had removed her jacket and was attempting to remove one of her shoes. I shot Koran a look like what the hell and all he did was shrug. Sighing I made sure that Tina didn’t remove her shoes and search for where her jacket was since she hid it.

“Jules, have you seen my jacket?” Koran asked me as I put Tina’s jacket back on. Sighing I was pretty sure I had two kids and not one, to make matters worse Rina was waiting out in her car for me and she wasn’t going to uber happy when I got out there.

“It’s on the back of the chair in the living room Kor.” I said picking up Tina to keep her from losing her jacket or shoes. After getting his jacket Koran had to use the bathroom so I told him I’d be outside with Rina waiting for him to return. Tina and I headed outside towards the car.

“It’s about time.” Rina said as I approached the car.

“Hey, it takes a lot of work to get Koran and Tina ready. I only have two hands gosh Rina.”

“Hum, funny I thought you only had one kid not two and is Koran coming to get Dylan or what?” Rina said with slight impatiens to her voice.

“Yeah, that is what I thought also. Go figure turns out I have two. Yes, Koran will be out in a minute he had to go potty first which is why I have Tina.” I replied with a slight smirk.

“Wow what are you 3? Potty really? Oh and over Share by the way.” Rina said. Okay I did that totally on purpose. I just had to wig her out a little and sure enough I did. I was about to do it again too.

“Maybe but you asked, remember?” I said with a total smug smirk on my face.

“You could have just said yeah he’s coming. Oh my gosh Liana.” She said after rolling her eyes at me. I was getting on her nerves and was going to continue.

“That wouldn’t have been nearly as informative as what I said.” I told her smiling. Koran came out just then and ruined my fun in the process. Oh well, there was more fun ahead.