Arranged Love: Juliana's Story - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Dammit! I thought as I awoke early the next morning to the bright sunlight shining through the window. I had forgotten to close the curtains last night. Cristina was thankfully still asleep but then that girl could sleep through anything. Huh, wonder where she gets that from—Oh yeah her madre (mother). Well, I could either crawl back into bed and go back to sleep or get up to unload the car. Before I made that choice however I checked Tina's diaper bag and it looked like Rina had packed it for her extra set of clothes where little black cargo pants which I don't remember getting for her or even wanted to know where Rina got them and a cute dark red shirt that said "CUTIE." Looks like I'm getting up to unpack the car. Tina needed new pants there was no way I was putting her in black and I need clothes! I'd forgotten to do laundry yesterday and all I had left was black cargo pants and a black cami top that said, "I am a princess who can slay my own dragons and I can dream my own dreams. My knight in shining armor is me, and I'm gonna set me free." Rina and I had designed it on some website a year ago. It was one of my favorite shirts despite that it being black. At a snail's pace I walked to get a shower, after which I dressed in the clean clothes that I had left, being completely lazy I left my hair down and grabbed my black canvas high tops.

I headed quietly out of the house with keys in one pocket, phone in another and a baby monitor attached firmly on my hip. First chore was to find clothes and since Koran had said that Gabriel packed the car I had no idea where anything was. After about 5 minutes of digging and pulling stuff out of my Ford Escape and getting nowhere real fast I called Rina.

"Ciao, Liana." Came Rina's all too cheery voice for this early in the morning. I hate her first thing in the morning. She is always far too happy first thing in the morning.

"Ciao, Rina. Perché ha fatto il pacchetto di Gabriel sull'automobile? Lo ho pensato dove supponga per farlo. (Why the hell did Gabriel pack up the car? I thought you where suppose to do it.)"

"Poiché ha fatto una certa minaccia. Mi non conosca che cosa circa realmente non stava ascoltando. (Because he made some threat. Don't know what about I really wasn't listening.)"

"Che cosa?! Lo ha minacciato? È guasto non solo per l'imballaggio dell'automobile tutto lo stupida come ma anche per minacciarlo. (What?! He threatened you?! He is dead not only for packing the car all stupid like but also for threatening you.)"

"Così siete ancora pazzo? (So are you still mad?)"

"¡Gee qué le dio esa idea?! (Gee what gave you that idea?!)" I yelled in Spanish. When I am ticked off I have a tendency to change languages in the middle of an argument. As long as I didn't start speaking German, Rina could keep up with all the changes besides that she was use to it.

"Era Cris o el coche. Pensé que usted pissed si él no le trajo detrás Cris. (It was Cris or the car. I thought you would be pissed if he didn't bring you back Cris.)"

"Le daré eso pero las gracias a usted Sadie tienen whacked hacia fuera ahora para soportar. Estaba encima la mayor parte de de la noche con ella le agradezco mucho. (I'll give you that but thanks to you Sadie has a whacked out stomach now. I was up most of the night with her thank you very much.)" Jeez what kind of person tries to feed my dog Turkey and Rice when she is on Chicken and Rice? Talk about one messed up stomach for the poor puppy.

"¿Cómo es que mi avería? Gabriel era el que le dio Sadie en el primer lugar. Èl debe saber cuál dar el perro. Liana santo de la mierda! (How is that my fault? Gabriel was the one that gave you Sadie in the first place. He should know what to give the dog. Holy crap Liana.)"

"Don't holy crap me! He hasn't had to take care of Sadie for long periods of time and no I wasn't going to leave her with mamma she'd ended up being scared for life!" I yelled in English. Good thing Rina was use to this and could keep up.