Julietta

Title:

Julietta

Author:

X_mystery_universe_X

Description:

"Can you promise me something LouBear?"

"Anything."

"Never stop living your dream, never regret a moment in your life, and never hesitate when it comes to soemthing you want with all your heart."

Julietta is a 5 year old girl (well she would be 7 now) who was in an accident with her family. She was the only one who lived but now she is stuck in a coma. At least, that's what the people think. Julietta is actually roaming around the hospital as she has been for the last year.

Louis Tomlinson worldwide know member of One Direction. Louis is carefree, wild, fun, and he does everything to make management happy but Louis wasn't happy. Louis wanted to get away for a little while and do something that would surely change his life.

Whilst on the way home from an interview a drunk driver hits the boy's van, the other lads (Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn) were okay only having a few scratches or small fractures. Louis however didn't get as lucky as his band mates. The accident put him in a coma with doctors not knowing when or if he will make it.

As Louis is freaking out because he cant communicate with the boys he ventures out of his hospital room and that is where he meets other people just like him. stuck out of their bodies. This is also where he meets innocent little Julietta.

Little does he know how much of an affect this young girl will have on his life.

(I suck at these I promise the story is better)