Before I die(A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Title:

Before I die(A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Author:

Roselovess1D

Description:

Everyone told me "nothing is so bad that it could kill you" and guess what?For a while I belived it, but when bad thing happen to you, you lose hope.

Every day, when I look myself in the mirror I see what the bad thing did to me. It's destroying me from the inside. Everyday when I'm looking in the mirror I'm saying to myself "I'm strong enough". But this are just words. When pain is so hard, when the "bad thing" is destroying you from the inside you lose hope. The worst thing is when you tried to fight for your life. You fought for months, but than everything is over.

And people said "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". But they never said what happenes, if it kills you.

You have to accept the faith, you have to learn to live with it, if you don't it will destroy you. I didn't had the power, I was to afraid and it hurted too much. It destroyed me.

Nobody can help you. Even Harry Styles.

Are you ready for the long journey with Bella? Once you'll in it, you won't be able to get out. She will take you through 3 books filled with love, cruelty and hurt.

In first book, she gets out of her comfort zone and steps in a new life. Things suddenly got complicated. Harry, a member of a band One Direction, gets suprised of how real love feels like. Kisses, hugs, even sex starts to have a new meaning for him. But there's one problem, Ethan. and his sister Rose.

Will Bella survive the struggle between them? Will Harry change from a "flirt with every hot girl" to "there is only one girl". Will Ethan do everything to keep Bella?