The Girl of My Dreams [n.h] [l.t]

Title:

The Girl of My Dreams [n.h] [l.t]

Author:

divinxkx

Description:

Average eighteen year old Destiny Campbell living the typical life until she bumped into one of the World's most famous boy band member; Louis Tomlinson. Destiny's first sight of him was unexpected but it felt as if her bumping into Louis was something meant to be; something that'll change her life. Louis himself felt like he found love at first sight. He had deep feelings for her, deeper than any kind of sea. The first time he looked directly in her eyes, he had a sparks growing out of the pit of his stomach. You know that feeling. Its 'love. Destiny was definitely in touch with Louis until she felt weak to her knees meeting other band member; Niall Horan. Destiny found love with Niall causing Louis to not have a soft spot for his mate Niall anymore. Niall described Destiny as the girl of his dreams. Why? Certainly because left his heart open to this girl that is hopefully going to grasp it. Louis and Niall have their hearts open out to Destiny but she's in another world of endless thoughts of these two boys. Was bumping into Louis Tomlinson the most biggest mistake? Its hard to think that these boys had fallen in love with what seems to be 'The Girl of Their Dreams'