Chapter 21

Death. That was what Gon saw when Killua had his hand deep into Bodoro's chest. Nothing but a dead corpse and blood. But, Gon couldn't blame the silver headed teen of what he had done. His brother had threatened him, manipulated him, his words had complete control over Killua. Gon had tried multiple attempt to try and make Killua knock out from his little trance, but it would never work. Killua would always just look up with blank eyes and just look back down. He was completely out of the fight when Gon saw the slight heavy breathing of his silver headed friend. Heck, even Saiki saw and heard it. Killua was automatically disqualified.

The young silver headed didn't care if he had lose, he just ignored the announcement and left the building. Ignoring the shouts of his name from the group he was with during the exam, and especially ignoring the look he was getting from his older brother. However, Killua did turn around and glanced towards a certain pink head and left with no other words. Gon was mad, he was furious, angry. He does not like Illumi at all.

It had took a couple of other rounds before it was finally Saiki's turn, but the thing is, there were no one else to fight. The thing is though, he was called to the ring, but no other person were called. Something is up, and the pink teen didn't like that one bit. 

"Since there is no one else left to fight, Saiki-san, you will have to battle one person I had specifically chosen for you. The rules still apply to this round. If you kill, your out. If you surrender, your out and you would not be a Hunter. Weapons are allowed, your skills are allowed" A nod of understanding.

"Then, I would like you to meet Quin, a fellow Hunter just like the examiner's. A pro" and as if in cue, a tall man with blonde hair, gray-bluish eyes opened the buildings door, wearing a knight like outfit. Making his way to the ring, the said individual stood a couple of feet away before smiling down at the pink headed teen.

"Good afternoon, I am Quin, and you must be Saiki. My, you are even younger than I imagined. Although, the chairman didn't tell me you were cute" A flirt.

Silence. Pure silence. Gon had to hold in his laughter since he knew he would be glared at by Saiki. But, how can he not laugh? The older teen was standing there, stiff and frozen from the word cute being aimed at him. In the other's case, they had almost fallen of where they were standing, while other's had smirked, and another were having a silent murder.

"Ahem. Let us begin. And Fight!"

The two had stood there, even if the fight had begun, they both know that the chairman won't care if they extended the waiting time than usual. Saiki was there to prove that he can be a Hunter, while Quin was there to personally test it himself. Both pair didn't look away from the other, nor did any of them move a bit. It must have been painful for other's to watch, but the two didn't care at all. It was a test of patience for them. However, the audience didn't want to wait forever.

"Fight!" a fast move was heard then a clash.

In a blink of an eye, Quin had drawn out a sword and had made an attempt to hit Saiki with it, but the teen had deflected it with his own hands. A loud gasp was heard from Gon as he stared at the pink teens performance. No skin were teared, no blood was drawn, it was like Saiki's skin was made out of pure armor. With a grunt, Quin had pushed the sword forward, but then a cracking was heard. Looking at the metal piece, Quin saw that the younger lad was personally crushing the said sword. Before he can pull away, the knight's sword was shattered into many fragments. A flirtatious whistle.

"Man, that was my only weapon........ kidding!" another clash.

"As you can probably tell, I'm a summoner, mostly for weapons which is great but is also a disappointment" said Quin as he made a new move to hit Saiki.

"But I got to say, people would have usually be pierced by just the tip of my blade. Seems like you are special. Hey kid!" called out Quin to the surprised Gon. 

"Y-yes?" questioned Gon.

"I bet you know this cutie right?(nod). They tell me, what is he?" asked Quin as he dodged a flying object that was thrown his way. When he looked, it was a metal chair. 

"Saiki-nii is..... well, I don't think I should be the one saying it" awkwardly chuckled Gon.

"Is that so, Netero! Is it considered cheating if I know what kind Saiki is?!" shouted Quin as he dodged another chair heading his way. Where is he getting all those chairs?!

"Nope" 

"Hear that kid! Now tell me, what is he?" attempt of a jab with a blade.

"Well.... S-s-Saiki-nii is...is a...."

"I can't hear you kid! I'm busy dodging these chairs! You gotta speak louder!" a graze on the cheek.

" Psychic" A pin drop.

"That means I can go all on out to him them. Oh the joy" smirked Quin as he pulled away the blade he had and summoned another one. A lighting blue sword that looked like it can kill anyone that made contact to it.

"Let's dance, Sir. Saiki"

-------------------------------------

To say the least, Quin had managed to pull out some of Saiki's powers to be revealed, but that was only a small amount. The fight however, had damaged the building. The rooftop was gone, the floor had been tilted and destroyed. The other's who were watching were brought into another area of the building and were now watching in a camera room.

"Saiki-san can be scary if he wants to be"

"Actually, Sai-nii is just showing 5 percent of his powers" stated Gon, not caring of what he had said. All he was interested in was the fight going on.

-----------------------------------

"Very interesting, you would truly be a great aspect to the Hunter society, too bad you will fail" declared Quin as he swing his blade towards the teens shoulder.

'And your not bad yourself' said Saiki as he made a shield around himself.

'Unfortunately, your fighting style is no match to mine, I am truly sorry for what is about to happen next'

Before the blonde knight could as of what he had meant. Saiki teleported behind him and swiftly knocked him out, catching the now sleeping adult before he fell. As he laid the blonde in the destroyed ground, a speaker can be heard being turned on.

"Congratulation Saiki-san, you have passed the Hunter's exam"

'Too easy, when can I have a real challenge? Although, the man wasn't half bad' thought Saiki as he looked to where the sound was from then backed towards the unconscious adult who was softly snoring away.

**************************************

A/N: I literally had no idea of how I should make Saiki fight, so as you can see, this chapter is a bit bland than the previous ones. Sorry if this was boring, I promise that the other one's in the future will be much better. Thank you for reading!