Chapter 38

Hunter x Hunter : Episode 37

On a house upon a hill, on Whales Island, a lady in red was in for a big surprise. Mito was doing her usual routine everyday, until she heard a familiar shout.

"Mito-san!" with wide eyes a soft gasp, Mito turned around and saw Gon running up the hill towards her, his arm in the air, waving at her.

"Gon... Gon!" with a wide smile of her own, she shouted.

"Mito-san!" hugged Gon as soon as the adult was in reach.

"We're home, Mito-san" in cue, Saiki walked up to them, making Mito smile even more if she could.

"Welcome home, Gon, Saiki" greeted Mito She then saw another figure walking up to them. His eyes were drawn to the floor until Mito spoke to him.

"You must be Killua, right?"

HUNTER X HUNTER

"Sheesh, you should have let me know you two were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare anything" lightly scold Mito towards the two other residence of the house.

"It's not a big deal, whatever is fine" said Gon, to reassure her, Saiki nodding along as they both sit down on the kitchen chair.

"What are you saying? Your friend came all the way here to visit" frowned Mito as she walked off to prepare a meal for them to eat.

"No, it's okay" said Killua, trying to reassure her as well.

"Honestly, you should have said something first..." ignoring what the young children have to say, making the two smile slightly at each other.

"Are you listening to me? You as well?" pointed Mito towards the two children, as well to Saiki who didn't say anything.

"Oh, that's right. Take a bath while I make something to eat. And put out your dirty clothes. I'll be doing laundry. And Saiki, your helping me prepare the meal" Mito told them as she turned back around.

"Okay, later" answered Gon, making Mito stop what she was doing and turning back to them once more.

"Now. you have ten seconds!" In a panic state, Gon hurried of to the bathroom as he took off his clothes and getting towels in the process of his and Saikis guardian counting. Killua was a bit in a confusion state as this all happen.

"Is she always like this?"

"Pretty much" sweat dropped Gon.

"Let's move fast!" said Gon as he stripped Killua off his sweater and dragging him off to the bathing  room. Once they were gone, Saiki heaved out a sigh and went to get the ingredients he needed for the meal he and Mito will me making.

"Saiki, once your done with your part, can you make sure you leave out new clothes for them in Gon's bedroom please?" asked Mito before Saiki left the kitchen area to who knows where. Without a reply, Saiki continued on his way keeping in mind to bring fresh clothes for the two boys.

_With Saiki_

As the pink headed teen heads out of the household on the hill, he made his way towards a familiar place where he had first awoken to the strange world. He looked around the swamp and spotted the biggest tree that the swamp can offer. The very same tree where he had first met Gon. Heaving out a sigh, Saiki shook of the nostalgic feeling he was having and turned back towards the village. There he met people who greeted him and asked him small questions every now and then. As he was in the village, he bought some groceries that he thinks he needs for lunch and dinner. Once he made sure that he had everything, he made his way back up the hill. Upon entering, Saiki gave Mito the bag of groceries and went upstairs to his and Gon's shared bedroom. There, he pulled out two sets of clothing for the two younger boys who should be out from the bathing room soon. Sighing, the older teen went back down to the kitchen to help prepare the meal.