I can see why you fell for him.

Hey guyss!!
Here's a new chap for y'all!
I hope you guys enjoy it!!
I love you all!
Stay safe, X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"So.. what should I wear?" I murmured as I swiped through the clothes.
"Is it a date?" Swayer's voice reached my ears. He was lying on my bed with his hands under his head. "If yes, then wear something black or red. If not, then go for like a jeans and shirt."
"I don't know if it's a date! He never mentioned it to me," I whined.

At the same time, as if on cue, my phone buzzed. "And it's your sweetheart," Swayer laughed as he picked up the phone that lay beside him. He lept up from the bed and held out the phone high above, both his and mine head. "GIVE ME MY PHONE!" I cried as Swayer read out the message, "Hey princess, I'm sure you don't want me to pick you up, so you'll be coming with your douchebag bodyguard, that wannabe 'Swayer'," I fell on my bed as I laughed out loud and Swayer's face was nothing, but a red tomato. "Oh my God!!! He's the best" I laughed holding my stomach, my victoria's secret gown dangling all over the bed. "OH SHUT UP WILL YOU? I'm going to kill him today!" Swayer's voice was laced with anger.

"So.. can you meet me by the end of your street, I do not want that 'Sway-Sway' spending more time with you, than me. Meet me in 20! X.
Swayer finished reading the message and I was now awkwardly quiet. "It's definitely a date." Swayer shook his head as he handed me back my phone. He lifted up his eyebrows as I sank deeper and deeper in the pillow lying over my head. "That was..... cheesy," I muttered as Swayer sat beside me. "It indeed was," he said as he burst into laughter. "Oh my God!" I couldn't control my laughter and the room was filled with weird laughter noises.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said, unable to control my chuckles. "You guys good?" Paul asked as he stepped in the room and eyed us suspiciously as we tried maintaining a straight face. "Ummhmm.." I said as I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting in giggles. "Good. I better go.." Paul eyed us again and closed the door behind him. After laughing for 2 more minutes, Swayer shrieked, "Uh oh.. we are wasting time here, we have exactly 17 minutes for your sweetheart to come and get you! Tick tock!!" He said, getting up from the floor, where he had landed while we were laughing like maniacs.

Swiping through racks and racks of expensive clothing, Swayer handed me a casey velvet, wrap-over strappy dress. "Oh my God, no!" I shook my head as I stepped backwards, "I'm not wearing that! At all!" Swayer dropped his shoulders, and made a sad face. The next minute, he was pushing me in the changing room and closing the door behind me. "Wear it!" He yelled from the other side of the door. "Swayer!!" I yelled back, but got no response.

Ugh, I guess I'll have to wear it. I took off my current clothing and wore the dress that Swayer chose for me. Umm.. this doesn't look so bad after all. I knocked on the door, "Swayer, open it. I'm dressed." He opened the door and let me out, "See! It looks beautiful!"

" He opened the door and let me out, "See! It looks beautiful!"