Your girl?

Hey guysss!!
Here's a new chap for y'all!
Enjoy!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
I love you all!❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

Andrew transferred his books to his left arm, "You were..."
"I've told you a million times, I wasn't with him! Now can you please stop it?! I've been listening to this for the whole period." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Hey! I trust you, believe me I do. It's him I don't trust." He placed an arm on my shoulder as he stared in my eyes with those beautiful pearls of his.
"If you do trust me, then you should know that I wasn't with him!" I yelled as I jerked his hand off my shoulder. "Now will you please just go and find someone else to trouble? I have a literature class to attend." I harshly replied and stomped off to Mrs. Hayley's class.

On my way, I kept on wondering if maybe there really was something big that Grayson and everyone else was hiding from me. Was I just someone who they are all supposed to protect from Grayson? Is he really that much of a dangerous guy?

I walked in the class and noticed that the serpents were already there on the last row. Should I sit with them or maybe.. no. I walked up to the first seat and placed my books on the table. I slid in the chair, but then noticed Grayson running down the auditorium stairs to me. His jacket was flying all over the place and his hair was bouncing up and down. He had a blush on his face and his hands in his jacket's pocket.

"Hey! Come.. I have a seat for you up there." He smiled.
"No, I'm good here. I like sitting at the front," I smiled back at him.
"Oh, if that's the case, I'm not letting any random guy sit beside my girl. So i guess, you're stuck with me, here," he shrugged and slid into the seat next to me.

"Your girl? That's fast," I laughed.
"Oh, you want something.. like flowers or a proposal to make it official? I'll bring you the moon if you want," He stared in my eyes, placing his cold hands on mine.

"How about we go up there?" I looked at him from the corner of me eye and felt his lips forming in a huge grin.

He immediately picked up my books and held my hand with his other hand. His strong grip forced me to blush and together we ran up the stairs. He held me by my waist and gently slid me in the chair, plopping himself beside me.
"Hey Kaitlyn!" The serpents singed in chorus.
"Hey guys," I smiled nervously.
Grayson held my fingers in his hand and began kissing my knuckles, "Will you come with me today? Spend the rest of the day with me. Let me make it up to you for the last time," he made a cute puppy dog face and gently caressed his face with my hand.

In that exact moment, the Mrs. Hayley walked in the class, with her books and laptop in her bag."Good morning class! Today we are going to study further in Elizabeth Bennet's relationship with Darcy." Most of the guys in our class were fond of her. She was in her early twenty's and had beautiful blond, shoulder length hair. She usually wore pencil skirts with light shaded blouses. Even Sam liked her from what I could see. His face immediately lit up as soon as she walked in and I even noticed Francis elbowing him. 

Throughout the class, I had to face constant distractions caused by a very handsome dude sitting right beside me. Finally the bell rang and Mrs. Hayley bid us a farewell. As i stood up from the chair, I felt Grayson's breath on my neck. He was resting his face on my shoulder and his arms were around my waist. "Grayson! Hush!" I laughed and pulled away from him.