Just trust me, once

Hey guysss!!
Ik ik, it's been 23 days since i last updated!!! I've been so busy with school and everything😭
Anyways, here's a new chap for y'all!
I hope you guys enjoy it!
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
I love you all❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaitlyn's pov*

"Who are you? Why does your dad want you to kill me?" I stuttered as i struggled to get out from underneath the bed. There was complete silence, none of them had the courage to say anything, but exchange looks towards each other. Grayson was now standing with his arms across his chest, keeping himself composed, he opened his mouth to say something, but then again shut it.  "I AM ASKING YOU GUYS SOMETHING!" I yelled, my voice shaking. It felt miserable to get my trust broken by a guy i was actually falling for.

"I can explain, just.." Grayson stepped closer to me and released his arms to touch my shoulders. "Stay away from me!" I shouted as my feet inched backwards. "Hey hey! I won't harm you. None of us will," his soft, velvety voice touched my ears and for a moment I just wanted to forget all of this, but I couldn't. "I don't even know if I should be here, in this room with you and these..." I waved my hand towards Sam, Francis and Landon, who were all standing with their hands behind their backs, astonished, "..who ever you people are, right now." I inched further, and my back hit the wall. I had nowhere to go now. I was trapped in this room with four guys who wanted to kill me because their dads want them to.

"Kaitlyn, just hear me out. Okay?" His eyes were begging me to just listen to him. Since the time I got to know him, I never saw him this melancholic. He was miserable. The only question that came to my mind was, 'Did I make him this weak? Did I do this to a strong guy like him?' Though I never really knew him, but from the looks of it, he seemed to be unbreakable. "I- I- I need some time," I stuttered as I pushed him aside, my hand touching his bicep, as he softened under my touch and the serpents had their eyes fixed on me.

Once I was out from the room, I heaved a sigh of relief that I made it out of that place alive. My knees wobbled, and my legs were weak, unable to hold my weight, I slipped down on the floor. My back was against the wall and I curled up my legs closer to my chest and buried my face between my knees. I was devastated, sometimes things happen that you don't expect at all. I could hear loud voices from the room but my brain was in no condition to articulate what they were saying. Suddenly, the door creaked open, and the pair of same black shoes slowly stepped forward. I was so weak that I couldn't lift up my face and tell him to stay away from me. He kneeled down before me and his palm touched my shoulder, causing me to give a sudden shock.

"Princess," he muttered, bringing his mouth closer to my ear. I was in no state to respond to him, so I kept my position constant. He sighed and then again called for me, but he got the same response. Gradually, his fingers touched my chin and he lifted up my face, my teary eyes meeting his fearful ones. We were just two broken souls, but the difference was that I was the one who was broken and he was the one who broke me.

I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine, and that's when I broke into sobs. My heart ached as I cried and cried, while he just sat on his knees and looked at me. "Don't you trust me?" He asked, his voice shaking. "After this, i don't," I whimpered. He was quiet, his expressions unreadable. He stared and there was something burning at the back of his eyes. And then, out of nowhere, he crashed his lips onto mine. But this time, instead of kissing him back, my adrenaline rush made me push him back and he immediately lowered his gaze. "You are an a**hole!" I yelled, before slapping him hard on his cheek. He was taken by surprise and he landed on his hips, his palms supporting his back, and he just stared.