Summer!

Beth's POV

I woke up at 10 am that morning, just taking in the no schoolness. Even if it IS a Saturday. :)

I went over and told Harry "Good Morning" as I always do. Friday was pretty good. I tried to stay clear of Cammi because of what happened Thursday, but she just kept giving me these looks! I stayed clear of her until 7th hour when she said to me " You have 134 days left!" and she walked away laughing. "I sure am gonna win that bet!" I thought to myself.

Back to right now

I have to find him. He has to fall in love with me.

Easiest way to meet Harry. Go to a 1D concert.

I flounced down the stairs to my mother who was in the kitchen. In my sweetest voice, I said:

"Mom, Can I go to a One Direction Concert?"

I was so sure that she would say yes. Boy was I ever wrong.

"Sweetie, I don't think so. We don't have that kind of money for that."

"Mom! I need to go!"

"Elizabeth Kathrynn Jones! You will NOT speak to me like that! Especially in the morning. I have said no to the concert and that is final."

I can't believe it! This is SO unfair! Doesn't she love me? 

I ran up the stairs throwing myself on my bed. I pulled out my iPhone 4 and checked my twitter and added a tweet.

Mrs.Styles:) : My life sucks! My mom told me that I can't go to the 1D concert!!! Isn't this unfair?!?!?!

1Dfanatic: @Mrs.Styles:) : That IS so unfair!!!! Why can't we all live perfect lives?

Mrs.Styles:) : @1Dfanatic : I don't have a clue!

I get off of my twitter and lay there crying on my bed.

Finally, I drift off to sleep.