After Thoughts

Beth's POV

I can't believe I just went on an date with Harry Styles!!!! I'm freaking out!!!! I can't believe I wasn't freaking out before but I am right now!!!

"Beth, are you ok?" Carla asks.

"Yeah Carla. Just that I went on a date with Harry Styles!!!!!" I whisper.

"Oh My Gosh Beth!!!! Is that his?" she whispers pointing to the sopping purple Jack Willis hoodie. I smile from ear to ear.

"Uh Huh." I whisper nodding.

"That's the best news ever but you need to get home and dry off." I look at my sopping wet hair and sopping clothes.

"You're right Carla. I'll go home, but can I have a peppermint mocha to go?"

"Yeah Beth. In a minute."

When it's finished she hands it to me.

"Thanks Carla. Text me when you get off work."

"Ok Beth. Will do!" When she finishes, she hands me the cup. Peppermint mocha with extra whipped cream.

"Bye Carla!"

"See ya Beth!"

I get into my Camry and drive to my house. I sip my mocha. 10 minutes later, I arrive at my house. I park the car and walk in the front door.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yell.

"Hey honey, where'd you go? And why are you sopping wet??"

"Ok. So you know how I wanted to go to that concert?"

"Yeah."

"Well, when I went to work Saturday, I met Harry, got his autograph, his number, and went on a date with him today. We had lunch at the park with him and got caught in the rain."

"Well, is that his jacket?"

"Um. Yeah."

"Ok. Well, can you go dry off?"

"Yeah mom."

I go to my room and change into dry clothes and blow dry my hair.

Harry's POV

When I walk into the flat I am greeted with a screeching Louis.

"Oh Harry! Where have you been?!?!? And why are you so wet?!?!"

"I went on a date and it rained."

"And you gave her your hoodie?"

"Yes. How'd you know?"

"Oh, I watched you leave the flat. With a purple Jack Willis hoodie. Were you with the waitress girl?"

"Louis, her name is Beth and yes. I quite liked the date also. I need to go get dried off. I'll be back later."

"Fine Harry."

I get dried off and into dry clothes and dry my hair off with a towel and then walk back to the living room.

"Louis, can I tell you something?"

"Does it have to be secret?"

"Well, yes.

"Ok. Tell me."

"Well, I think I might have feelings for Beth. I think I really like her and I want to ask her out."

"How do you know that she would say yes?"

"Louis, she's a fan. Of course she will say yes."

"Then go for it Haz."

"Ok. Should I text her and ask her out?"

"If you want. Or you could ask her out in person."

"I'm going to text her."

Me: Beth, I've been thinking and I would like to know if you would go out with me.

Beth: I would love to! :)

Me: Do u wanna hang out sometime? Not at the hotel, but like at the movies or something

Beth: Yeah sure! When do u want to go?Let me see what movies there are showing. If there aren't any good ones, we can just watch a movie at my house!

Me: Sounds good!

Beth: There aren't any good movies on at the theater so how about u come over and we can watch a movie. Do u like the Marvel superhero movies? Like the Avengers?

Me: Sure! I didn't know u liked those movies

Beth: Might have been a good thing to tell u! Didnt come up! Sorry :)

Me: Thats ok! When do u wanna do that?

Beth: Sunday? When do u leave?

Me: Monday.. How about u come on tour with us?

Beth: Idk. Let me ask my mom!

A few minutes later

Beth: She said I can go as long as I'm back in plenty of time for school.. :( I hate school..

Me: Awesome! Can u meet the lads sometime? I hate school too :(

Beth: Anytime now?

Me: We have about an hour and a half before sound check!

Beth: I'll be at the hotel. Which hotel are u staying at?

Me: The Holiday Inn

Beth: I'll be there in a few minutes! Love u xx :)

Me: Love u 2 :)

I cannot believe I told her that I love her!!! But I feel that it is appropriate for it. I do love her.

Beth's POV

I'm going to go meet the lads! I grab my keys.

"Mom! I'm going to hang out with Harry!" I scream.

"Honey, he's an international pop star. Please don't get attatched. You're only gonna get your heart broken." mom advises.

"Mom. I'm dating him and going on tour with him. He even said he loves me so I don't see thst in the near future."

"OK. Don't say I didn't warn you." she says as she walks back off.

It doesn't take me long to get to The Holiday Inn. I pull out my iPhone and text Harry.

Me: Hey, I'm at the hotel. I'm in my car.

Harry: Ok. I'm coming down.

Me: Text me when u get in the lobby.

Harry: Ok.

Harry: In the lobby.

I turn the car off, pull the keys out of the ignition, put them in my pocket as well as well as my phone and get out of the car.. I walk into the lobby and find Harry standing near the lobby doors.

"M'lady, May I escort you to the lift?" he asks fancily. He holds out his hand.

"Yes, sir. You may." I try to say fancily but end up laughing. I take his hand in mine as we walk to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thanks for the reads!! I love u all so dearly! Look forward to another chapter very soon!! Read/vote/comment/and tell me what you think!!! Love, Rayne :)