A Sick Day

Harry's POV

"Have you seen Beth this morning?" I ask Zayn. "I haven't seen her at all. She was up when I woke up."

"Nope. As far as I know she hasn't came by here." he replies.

"Ok. See ya." I check our room again to see if she came back. Again nothing. I'm gonna go get my shoes and go for a walk. And for some reason thy are in the bathroom. I just take them off in there. I push the bathroom door open to find Beth bent over the loo heaving into the bowl.

She stops and turns to look at me, after wiping her face off of course.

"Have you been in here this whole time?" I ask.

She flings her head back over the bowl and begins heaving once more.

"I take that as a yes." I say. She nods. I sit down in the floor next to her.

"Wait, I'll be right back." I get up and go to the kitchen. I get a glass of water and come back to sit next to her in the floor. I hand her the glass.

"Thanks." she says smiling weakly.

"No problem. Why don't you lay down on the couch for a while?"

She slowly rises up holding the glass and her stomach and painfully walks to the couch. I fluff up a couple of pillows for her and bring her the comforter off of the bed. She hands me the glass and I set it on the glass coffee table.

"Would you like the T.V. On?" I question.

She nods and I put it on the Disney/Pixar marathon going on today. Right now it's in the middle of Finding Nemo.

"I'm gonna go eat some breakfast with the lads. Want me to bring you anything?"

"No. Have a good time. I love you." she replies.

"Love you too. Get well soon." I put my shoes on and put on a jacket an stuff my phone into my pocket. I walk up to Louis and Liam's room which we all agreed to meet at. They open the door as soon as I get to it. As if they'd have been watching me.

"Hey guys, Beth's sick." I tell them.

"Ew. You have her sick germs." Lou says backing away.

"We gonna go eat some food or what?" Niall asks.

"Eat some food. Duh Niall!" Lou teases.

Beth's POV

Grrrrrrrrr. I HATE being sick. My head is throbbing, my throat is sore and scratchy from coughing my head off, and my stomach is queasy. I'm gonna face time my mom because I feel horrible and I want to talk to her.

"Hi Honey." my mom says answering the phone.

"Hi Mom." I say sickly.

"You're sick aren't you?" I nod.

"You look like you feel horrible." she says.

"I feel TERRIBLE!! And I'm in France. I'm missing out on delicious French foods and even the whole French outdoors. I hope I get better soon or I may not be able to go see the Eiffel Tower."

"Aw, Honey. I really hope you get better. I have to go. I'm meeting up with Aunt Jill. Just remember, lots of water, sleep, and soup. And make the boy do everything for ya." We both smile. Whenever I used to get sick I'd usually play the sick card and have my mom do everything and anything for me.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" she asks.

"He went to eat some breakfast with the boys. He'll be back in about an hour. I'll either finish the rest of Finding Nemo or go to sleep until he comes back." I reply.