21

Twenty One

When I pulled up to the house no one was outside but Johnny. I got out and yelled to him.

"Come help me carry stuff!"

"Fine!" he yelled back. As he got closer I noticed his expression changed.

"Wow. Just wow. You are beautiful," he said.

"Thanks," I replied nervously. We were frozen there, looking into each other's eyes.

"Oh, your stuff," he said, stuttering.

"Yeah, these four bags need to go upstairs.

He helped me carry everything up and I started putting it away.

"Hey, about earlier... I don't know what came over me. I know you're his and everything, you just looked so gorgeous," he said nervously.

"No big deal. And I'm mine, by the way," I replied, raising my newly pierced eyebrow. He walked out and I continued to put my stuff away. I heard a knock and turned around.

Bam was leaning in the door way and knocking on the frame.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello beautiful," he replied. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the head.

"I love your new hair," he said leaning back to look at me.

"Thanks, I like it too," I said, running my fingers through it.

"Did you go shopping too?" he asked.

"Uhh maybe."

"Uhh yeah I think you did."

"Only a little?"

"More than a lot, sweetheart."

"Well I had to-"

He cut me off with a kiss. I really didn't understand our relationship. He asked me out that one time (I think) and we went on a date (I think) and said he wasn't denying that he loves me. I really didn't get it.

"Wanna go get in the hot tub?" he asked.

"Yeah, let me find a swimsuit," I replied. I chose a plain black bikini with chains for straps. I went into the bathroom to change and he stayed in the bedroom. When I stepped out, his jaw dropped.

"That is unbelievably sexy," he said.

"Um, so should I change it? I mean, if you don't want me to look like this is front of your friends," I said.

"Are you crazy?" he asked. "Show it off!" he replied.

We went downstairs and outside. Johnny and Steve O were already in the hot tub. Bam jumped in and I carefully stepped in to avoid slipping. He pulled me into his lap.

"So do you come back looking entirely different every time you leave?" Steve asked me.

"I guess it's kinda my thing," I said.

I felt "something" under my ass and started blushing. You couldn't see through the water because of the bubbles, so nobody knew that he was rubbing my hips and thighs.

"Well, I'm about ready for bed," Jonny said, elbowing Steve. They both got out and headed inside. Maybe you could see through the water a little bit.

I felt bam rustle around with his shorts for a minute.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He shushed me.

"Try to stay quiet, baby," he said, as he moved the crotch of my swim bottoms out of the way and started thrusting.

He was holding my waist and moving me up and down.

I tried to stop moaning but I couldn't. He covered my mouth and started going faster. He started rubbing me from the front and I came, completely out of breath.

He lifted me off of him so he could come, and he moaned while kissing my neck.

"Fun?" he asked. I nodded, still panting.

I sat across from him and leaned back to wet my hair.

"You know, I really didn't think that you'd ever go for me," he said. Was he truly crazy? I was the one that should've been shocked.

"I idolize you. I can't believe you like me. especially with my age and everything," I replied.

"Well. The way I see it is, why pass up the opportunity of a lifetime just because a few people disagree with it?"

"I don't know. Couldn't you get in trouble?"

"I'm a celebrity. There's very few things that a lawyer couldn't get me out of. This is not one of those things,"

"So, do you actually like me? Or is this strictly just sex related?"

"For the time being, it's sex related. I don't really do relationships,"

That hurt. It really did.