20

Chapter Twenty

I woke up the next morning to screaming and swearing. I sat up and rubbed my temples.

"What is the issue?" I demanded, opening the door a crack. Everyone turned me stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Get her!" Johnny yelled. I screamed and slammed the door. Bam came barreling in and scooped me up wedding style.

"I feel like swimming. Do you feel like swimming?" he asked and booked it downstairs and outside with me.

"No! No!" I screamed and squirmed all I could, but to no avail. Bam dumped me in the pool and doubled over with laughter.

"You fuck!" I yelled, pulling my soaked self miserably onto the deck, out of the icy water.

"Cali, you're adorable when you're wet," he said, still laughing. I stomped into the house and upstairs. I got in the shower to warm up.

"Hey you're not too mad are you?" he asked, walking into the bathroom.

"No. I'm just cold now," I replied, shivering.

"Want me to come help you warm up?" he asked. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered into a tornado.

"Um, I don't know," I said. I don't know how he got naked so fast, but seconds later he was grabbing my ass in the shower.

"Hi," he said, trailing a finger down my stomach. He stopped on my clit and started rubbing. I moaned over and over again.

"Mm come on girl, go for me," he whispered. And I did. Twice.

"You're too much fun," he said, kissing me on the head and getting out.

I washed my hair and rubbed my shoulders until I loosened up.

I got out and got dressed. I was still a little chilly so I put on back yoga pants and a pink heartagram hoodie. I slid on my white uggs and headed downstairs. April was in the kitchen.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"No, just water," I said.

"She handed me a glass and sat down across from me.

"So, how are you getting along with the guys?" she asked.

"They're something else!" I exclaimed, "but I'm having a lot of fun," I replied.

I got up and went upstairs to get my purse. I was planning on a little "me" time today.

When I got outside, all the guys were on the porch.

"Where are you headed?" Bam asked.

"I dunno. Out," I replied, and peeled out in my car.

My first stop was a tattoo parlor.

"What can I do for you?" an older woman with more tattoos than bare skin asked me.

"I want to get my eyebrow pierced," I replied. She led me into a smaller room to the left of the lobby and told me to sit down. In less than five minutes I was back out in my car.

Next; the hair salon.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" a supermodel behind the counter asked me.

"I need something new," I replied. So we discussed possibilities and came to a decision. Bleach blonde.

After what seemed like hours I was ready to head home. My hair was almost snow white, and it was so soft and shiny. I checked my phone and it was only three. One more stop was in order.

I went back to the same mall I was at before. I will admit that I went a little overboard with my spending, but I didn't regret it. I loaded up my car and headed home.