Chapter 3- Quarrels

So heres chapter 3! Hope you enjoy! I'll try to post for this story more often, like I do with, "Green and Silver." I'm trying to make a few more stories, so if you have any ideas about what I should write, or if you would like to see a story, then please let me know in the comments. Love you lots, and thanks for all the reads, Ria.

Zuko! That jerk! He knew that this was the only place I had to be alone, and now the peson who I hate most is sitting there, like he owns the place, as if he knew where I was going. This was the only place that I had to myself, and now he's gone and ruined the one thing that mattered to me! I threw a water whip at him, and he jumped, trying to get out of the way on time but failing. I hit him right on the side of his face. Good; he deserved it! "Are you crazy!?" Zuko said, yelling in my face. I pushed him off of me. "What are you doing here!? You know how much I hate you bothering me when I'm trying to Waterbend!" I said, yelling at the top of my lungs. "You tried to kill me!" Zuko squeaked. "Oh please, Zuko. A water-whip could have never killed you," I rolled my eyes and went to turn away, but he grabbed my arm."I AM THE PRINCE OF THE FIRE NATION AND HEIR TO THE THROAN!! YOU WILL RESPECT ME, WATER TRIBE PESENT!!" "GET OFF OF ME!!" I screamed, trying to break free with no  success. He was really hurting me. I wouldn't give him respect if my life depended on it! I continued to try and get away, but Zuko had a really tight grip on me. I began to cry. "Your hurting me!" "GREAT!" he yelled. He was furious. I've seen Zuko like this before, and whoever had made him angry either died or was locked in a cell somewhere where he could torture them for the rest of their lives. I didn't want to know what he was going to do to me. I shook as his grip got tighter. I felt his heat, as my arm started burning. He was burning me! "Zuko! Please, stop! That HURTS!!" I tried to apologize, but it was too late. It was far too late. He was gone; blinded by his anger. He wasn't coming back. He was going to kill me! My life was going to end in that moment. Zuko was going to be the death of me......

So that was chapter three. I hope you liked it! I had a lot of fun writing this one. This story should start to get more interesting now that I've started updating it more often. Again, I'm sorry for not posting regularly.Please vote, comment, fan. You know. =^^=  Love you guys, Ria.