#6 you get hurt

Niall: Niall and you were outside having a glamorous day swimming. The sun was bright giving you both a glowing summer tan, giving you the knowledge that you would have a bad tan line. "Babe, I'm gonna go get a soda from inside. Be back in a second!" he shouted. Niall lifted his body out of the pool and ran inside, not wanting to leave you alone for a second. You were left alone with your curved rock slide which you loved to slide down, but just this once you wanted to try something different. As water poured down the slide, you slowly began to inch down on your feet standing up as if you were riding a surfboard. Just as you thought you could easily slide down, you slipped and fell on your back! Your head also got a bit of a bang, making you scream out in pain. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Niall yelled, scrambling over and lifting you off of the slide. As you sobbed softly in his arms, he brought you over to a lounge chair and made you lie down. "I'll be right back, okay?" he asked. You nodded. A few minutes later you were lying on Niall's lap with a bag of ice resting on top of your head, a heated pad underneath you and drinking chocolate milk. Niall played a romantic movie for you and rubbed your arms, every minute or so giving you a kiss on the neck or cheek. "Feeling better, Princess?" he asked. You smiled, "Much better, Niall."

Liam : You were in a heated argument with your reeling drunk father, who was stumbling around with a half full beer bottle. "Listen 'ere, you little slut, I don't want to see you with that..." he mumbled, falling onto the couch. Liam was driving over now, after you had texted him to pick you up. Your home life wasn't the greatest ever, but you had your boyfriend, Liam, to help you when things got rough. Out of nowhere, you felt the bottle crash against your back and you screamed in pain. The remnants of glass were either sticking into your skin or had fallen to the ground, along with the dripping beer. In moments, Liam was knocking on the door and immediately, you sprinted. He saw you trembling and sobbing with your Dad coming near you two. "No!" Liam shouted, taking your hand and running to his car. You sat in the passenger, not letting your back touch the seat. Liam sped home and carried you inside of his house, sitting you on the counter and holding your hands. "Don't worry, (Y/N), you're going to be fine." he reassured. You nodded, paralyzed by fear. You couldn't believe that had just happened. Liam made you take off your shirt and used tweezers to gently pick the glass from your skin. In about half an hour, you were cuddling in his bed together. "I won't ever let anything like that happen to you ever again." Liam whispered, kissing your neck. You knew that very soon, Liam was going to have another member residing in his house.

Zayn: Zayn was so excited to see you playing in your Girl's soccer/football championship game! You were the star of your team, making every other team envy you with your spectacular skills. It was one of the most prestigious games that you could play, being aired on every team across the UK, Ireland, Spain and numerous other countries. You were so excited, and definitely ready to play. You were the first to have the ball, kicking it across the field to a teammate. Well, you attempted to. A player from the opposing team was in between you and your team mate and kicked it straight back to you. Next thing you knew, you were knocked out by the ball pounding into your head. Zayn, is a panicked state, ran down from his seat and ran past security down to the field to see you. Everybody took a knee while the crowd waited in silence for any response from you. Desperately trying to get you to wake up, he patted your face and shook you furiously until a medic came over to assist you. Before they could escort him back to his seat, Zayn said, "I'm her boyfriend, okay? I need to see if she's alright." You were rising back to consciousness with a terrible pounding in your head like you've never felt, feeling somebody squeezing your hand. "(Y/N), it's Zayn. Please, please, if you can hear me... squeeze my hand." Zayn begged. You used the small amount of energy you had left and managed to squeeze his hand. The moment you opened your eyes, he kneeled and bowed his head, "Oh, thank you, baby "

Louis: louis and you were in your backyard when you decided to put your ginormous swing set to use. When you were young in school, you were the shit when it came to swinging. You could swing very high and being the daring girl you were, you would jump from the extreme height and land in the hard sand. Sure, you hurt yourself a few times, but you had a blast doing it! Louis was amazed at how quickly you could get so high, trying to catch up to you but to no use. "Louis, watch and be amazed!" you shouted. "What? Don't jump off!" he yelled, but you couldn't hear a word as you were already flying through the air. It was a rush, until you fell on the ground and rolled a few steps. You seethed in pain and wondered how long it's been since you've jumped off of a swing! Louis couldn't have stopped faster by digging his heels into the ground and sprinting over to your side. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" he asked. You moaned in pain as a response. He lifted you up and carried you inside onto your shared bed. Louis brought your hips back against his and wrapped his arm around the front of your body to feel his close embrace. "Don't do anything dangerous like that, okay?" he whispered. You smiled and nodded your head, but you knew that that wasn't going to be the last time you hurt yourself from something dangerous.

Harry: Today, Harry would NOT stop pestering you to join his twitcast that he was join to do that night. You kept disagreeing, "No, Harry, I don't want to face the fans." He wouldn't stop until you finally agreed. "Fine! I'll do it!" you shouted. Harry gave you a kiss to show that he was grateful that you would be there with him. When the twitcast started, you were very quiet at first. "Tonight, I begged (Y/N) to join me, so say hi to her!" Harry exclaimed. You tried not to look at the comments, as you knew it was a bad idea, but you couldn't resist. '(Y/N) you fucking whore! I can't believe Harry would even date an ugly hoe like you!' You tried holding back your tears, which you managed for a few seconds while Harry also read it, then you quickly ran out of the view of the camera. "(Y/N)! Come back!" he shouted, slamming his laptop shut and running after you. He tackled you to the ground and laced his fingers with yours, holding them above you. You shook your head, "Harry, I can't deal with-" "Listen to me! You're beautiful, okay? And I could never imagine my life without you because you're funny, amazing, gorgeous, helpful, caring and, I just..." Harry tried to think of what else to say, but could only finish his thought by leaning down and kissing you. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against yours and whispered, "I love you. Don't listen to what they say, okay?"

😂😂😂 it's been so long sorry guys live you all!! I promise to update each day.