#5 you try walking out after a fight

You try to walk out after a fight

Niall:..but his hand immediately places right above your head shutting the door and blocking your body with his own.All of the anger is washed out of his face;blue in his eyes now seems weak,almost pleading as he looks down at you."Please",he whispers,"don't give up on this.Don't give up on us."

Zayn:Just as your hand reaches for a door knob,he instantly presses his own on the door right above your head preventing you to open them.He tries to stay calm,but that little tear forming in the corner of his eye still manages to escape."Please,don't leave me",his voice is weak,almost unrecognizable comparing with what you heard just few minutes earlier. "We can work this out.But please don't leave me."

Louis:"You can't just leave when things get difficult",he says,his voice is trying to sound calm,but something in his eyes makes him reveal that little trail of fear;fear of losing a person he loves the most."We have to get through this.We need to talk...anything,but please don't leave."

Liam."No,don't leave me!" you can hear him shout as you place your hand to the door knob and you turn your head around prepared to send him one of those icy glares.Your features soften as you see him like that; eyes trying to fight back tears and voice pleading as he speaks. "Please,don't leave me.You're my everything,I love you.Please..."

Harry:"Go ahead,walk away!I don't care!" He looks frightening; his once bright green eyes are dark,face red as he screams back at you.His heart suddenly drops to the bottom of his stomach as soon as he sees you catching hold on a door knob prepared to leave.Your hand is captured in his,hard grip making it almost impossible to release it."Please,don't do this...I do care.I really do. You can't do this.You can't walk away from us."