Tamara

1/ She has a dog named Ambrose, which in Greek means: Immortal, and if you change it to 'ambrosia', it means the food that the greek gods eat to remain immortal.

2/ She legit has no idea why she named him that.

3/ I got new abilities for her. So you know how you can make fire out of thin air? If Tamara can control fire, why not just teleport using it? Ok, I got a complex explanation that might make no sense, idk.

Google: "When you compress a gas quickly and violently, the gas gets very hot. Hot enough to start a fire, if you have something to burn. The trick is compressing air quickly enough to light some fuel in the vicinity on fire, and that's the concept behind the fire piston."

If fire can be made out of the air, imagine Tamara using her fire to turn to thin air and just go to a different location and use her fire to turn back, basically, 'teleporting'. Basically, reverse uno card.

It sounds weird and I'm just trying to make sense out of it.

4/ Another ability is similar to Ell's: she can change her attire.

(people really create supernatural headcanons, I'm one of them)

5/ The girls have weird symbols in some of their outfits. They show moons, suns, flowers, and flames. The moons represent Tamara, the sun: Ell, the flowers: Matilda, and the fire: Tori.

6/ Tamara can't bear a child, she's the spawn of a bowling ball and a pineapple, seriously what did you expect.

7/ Of course, considering that I wrote in the Fan kids chapter that Tamara is gonna have two kids, Tord's gonna change that.