Chapter 3: The Final Machine

Rachel was a complete mess, her belly was quivering from all the ticklish torture she was being subject to. Unluckily for Rachel, the machine she was about to be tickled mercilessly by, just so happens to be the most ticklish one...

Rachel sat there as the final machine was put into place. She had given up on trying to squirm or wriggle her way out of this mess. She knew it was useless and that all she could do was try and resist the tickling on her ticklish tummy, and fail at that miserably.

The tickling didn't take long to start back up again. This time, instead of robotic hands, or vibrating raspberry machines, it was circular brushes. These circular brushes weren't normal though. They started to spin, at an incredible speed.

Rachel anticipated the ticklish feeling on her bare tummy, but it wasn't enough. As the spinning brushes made contact with her midriff, laughter spilled out of her mouth almost instantaneously.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE GEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET IHIHIHIHIT OHOHOHOHOHOFF MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THIHIHIHIHIHIHIS TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUCH!" Rachel begged for mercy, but her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as the brushes kept on brushing her sides and tummy.

The torture didn't end there, a smaller electric brush, resembling a small feather duster appeared. It immediately darted towards Rachel's sensitive innie. Uh oh...

The brush span, and oh boy did it tickle like hell. The feathery brush brushed all over the ticklish skin of Rachel's innie bellybutton. This caused Rachel's wild laughter, to somehow get louder.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT MYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHY BEHEHEHEHEHEHELLYBUHUHUHUTTON AGAHAHAHAHAIN! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE IHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAN'T STAHAHAHAHAND IHIHIHIHIHIHIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel was still begging, despite the fact it was getting her nowhere...

Rachel's face was red with tears flowing down her pretty face. All of this tickling was taking a huge toll on her, and all she could do was laugh and laugh...

Rachel had no clue how long she would be forced to endure this final but torturous machine. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long right?

After about 30 minutes of constant tickling and laughing like she was crazy, Rachel had finally passed out, and when she awoke, she awoke in her bed as usual.

The tickling that had occurred wasn't a dream, it was very much real. Rachel could still feel the tingling sensation on her exposed belly, along with the fact she remembered everything that had happened and that she was wearing the same clothes as to when the tickling happened...

Rachel felt a note in her pocket, she promptly took it out and read it. It read:

"Mention this to anyone, and I'll give you a lifetime worth of tickling and make you my personal tickling pet."

THE END