Chapter 1: The First Machine.

Rachel woke up, it took her a couple of seconds to realize that she was restrained in a chair with her arms strapped to the arms of the chair in an unfamiliar place. The last thing Rachel remembered was that she was shopping with her friends before she got separated from them. Rachel, an 18-year old girl had brown/dark blonde hair, she was wearing a grey crop top with matching grey bottoms, leaving her pale belly and deep innie bellybutton bare.

Rachel a single man standing by a table in front of her with a variety of odd-looking machines. Rachel couldn't see the man's face, it was mostly covered up, with the exception of his eyes. Rachel didn't know what to say, she was scared after all. 

"You're awake. Good." The man said, slightly muffled from his mouth being covered. Rachel finally managed to speak. "Please don't hurt me..." Rachel begged, thinking that her captor might be looking to physically harm her.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. I just need a test subject for some things that I created... And you looked to be the perfect candidate." The mysterious man picked up one of the devices, it had four fluffy hands, two on the side, and two on the front. The man fitted the necessary part around Rachel's waist, it wasn't easy though, as Rachel did struggle against it, however, it was useless as he still managed to fit it perfectly.

Rachel felt the four fluffy hands touch her bare belly two on her sides and two on the front of her belly by her navel. Rachel had to yet to figure out what was going to happen. However, she was about to figure out very soon.

"Now... If I press this button..." The man said, pressing a button. Suddenly, Rachel felt the fluffy hands moving, specifically, they were all wriggling their fingers, on her bare tummy. This surprised Rachel, the last thing she expected was being tickled.

"Stahahahahahap tuhuhuhuhuhuhurn ihihihihihihit ohohohohohoff!" Rachel burst out into giggles, the wiggling fingers were a bit slow, but Rachel had a stupidly ticklish stomach, and now that was being put against her as she is a "test subject" for new tickling devices. "It seems I was right with you being a perfect vic- I mean testing subject." The man was writing down notes on a clipboard, that was the last thing Rachel cared about in her current situation though.

The man pressed another button a few times, it was the speed button, which in turn made the finger wiggling faster. "Hahahahahahahahaha nohahahahahahaha!" Rachel's laughter got louder and more sporadic as the tickling speed increased. This was only the beginning and she was already losing it to four hands tickling her ticklish tummy. The worst part about this was that her crop top was exposing that ticklish belly of hers.

The fluffy fingers brushed and scraped against her sensitive skin on her belly. Rachel pulled on her restraints, however the restraints were too strong, so Rachel couldn't even defend her poor belly from being tickled.

The man set the device to max speed and pressed another button, something came out of the band that was on her waist, a single fluffy finger. The finger went inside her bellybutton. The nuclear button for Rachel. The finger wiggled, also at max speed, this caused a stream of pure ticklish laughter to come out of Rachel's mouth.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel couldn't form any words, all she could force out of her mouth was more laughter. The finger that was wiggling inside her navel caused roars of ticklish screams throughout Rachel's nerves.

Rachel kept laughing, thrashing against her restraints and begging for mercy with to the best of abilities (although most of her begging was just a gibbering, and laughing mess.)

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHIAHAHAHAHA!" Rachel laughed and laughed. This device tickled her for an entire hour, breaks were given during the hour, so Rachel wouldn't pass out.

After the man took all his necessary information, he removed the device from Rachel's now quivering belly. "Wow, you're more ticklish than I thought, this should make my results much more interesting..." The man said, preparing a second, even more, torturous device to test Rachel's ticklish tummy...