Chapter 15: Goodbye

I'm exhausted. He ravaged me over and over. One time it was so gentle and soft that I started to cry and he just kissed my tears away telling me how beautiful I was and how sweet I am. Then there were times he plowed into me while telling me how I belong to him. That I am his mate and only his mate. All of that would have been great it would have been amazing if he truly loved me and he was mine as much as I was his. Now I'm laying here exhausted and sore with a broken heart while he is sleeping peacefully next to me without a care in the world.

I look at the clock and its ten till midnight. I slowly unwrap him from my body. As I go to get off the bed I'm yanked back. "Where do you think your going little dove?" He asks in a husky voice that makes me weaker than I already am. "Movie night remember. We agreed I'd be out by midnight to meet up with my pack." I replied. He squeezes me into a bear hug that makes me feel protected. 'Remember your not protected because he is the same person that is hurting you.' I remind myself. He then turns my head towards him. He kisses me so deeply, so passionately that I start questioning if I should really be leaving him. 'Maybe he really does love me and we can make this work?' I begin to question myself. "Have a great night little dove. Come find me as soon as you wake and I'll take you out so we can spend the day together." He says. I nodd because I can not respond without crying I'm so confused. I get up and dress in a hurry as he is now back asleep.

I go to walk out but I approach him and cover him up. 'I'll go to the room and tell the guys I've changed my mind that I want to stay with my mate.' I think. I kiss his forehead and he moves slightly.  "Goodbye mate. I love you." I whisper. "I love you more Sam." He replies in his sleepy state. I freeze. I now feel dead inside. After the hours of what we just did. He was just inside of me and he speaks her name. There is no love from him for me. I need to leave.

I walk the hallway in tears and finally reach the room. "What's wrong?" David comes to me hugging me. "After everything we did I really thought he started to love me but no he called her name." I cried into his chest. Henry and David both held me trying to comfort me but the truth now is I'm just numb.

We grab are things and meet with the girl. She drove us to the bus station and we said our thank yous and goodbyes then we boarded the bus. David hands me the Selenite crystal. "There is only one thing left to do." He says. I nod in agreeance. "Yeah I'm waiting until we start moving and we come to the boarder of the pack before doing it though because then he will be up.

The bus start to move. We drive for about 10 minutes when we start to come upon the boarder. I take the crystal in my hand and hold it to my chest. "Dear Moon Goddess please tell Kain that Hera and I love him and we are deeply sorry. Moon Goddess we are sorry to you as well for not accepting our mate but I can't live in a coma state my whole life. With that I Avalon Kincaid Alpha from this moment forward here by rejected Ashton Alexander the Alpha King as my mate." I say. A sharp pain rips through me and I gasp to breath. Darkness takes over me.

Meanwhile....

The pain. "Dear lord what happened?"  I scream out in agony. My Beta comes running and the Doctor is not far behind him. "What's wrong with me." I ask after a few moments of him checking my vitals and asking questions. He doesn't want to answer. I can tell he looks nervous. "Tell me now." I use my Alpha tone. "You have been rejected by your mate." He blurts out and the room gasps. "What?" I yell as I begin to head to her room with my family and men in tow.