Chapter 11: Died inside

Today was a stressful day. The guys and I left and went shopping. We picked up all the supplies we needed. We got clothes, bookbag, and secret cell phones. We also got a reloadable debit card and bought bus tickets. We wanted to stay low key about it. Actually one of the girls from the mall helped us with that. She was a transfer pack member that desperately wanted into my mate's.... I can't call him that anymore.... I mean the Alpha's pants
So she let us buy the tickets under her name. She will meet us at half passed two and drive us to the station. She even has a chemical that she gave us to hide our scent and was able to hook us up with a human guy that gave us new identities. Now it's just waiting. Now I'm sitting in the room along with the boys watching tv just thinking of this nights events that are about to play out.

"Avalon!" David yelled. "Huh....what?" I reply shaking my thoughts away. There standing by David but in the door way is Ashton. "Sorry what?" I say. Ashton laughs. "I know we have a dinner with my family and friends planned for this evening but I was wondering if you would like to come with me to my office and talk?" He asks. "Um sure." I say. "We will get everything packed and ready Alpha no worries just play nice." David says through mindlink. I nod on my way out like a goodbye but really it was and okay to his comment.

I follow the Alpha to his office. Once inside he shuts the door behind me and locks it gesturing for me to sit. "So what's up? What do you want?" I ask. "I just wanted to talk ask some questions get to know one another." He replies. "Sure only if I can ask questions too." I say. He nods.

"Let's start.... what's your favorite color?" He asks.

Hahaha I laugh. "I like black, white and red." I replied.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Emerald green...remember." he smirks.

"Oh yeah I for... forgot." I say blushing.

"Favorite food? Mine is meatloaf." He says.

"Tacos hands down." I smile because I'd literally slice a throat for a taco.

"Favorite music? I like everything really." I say.

"I like heavy metal." He responds.

"Can I talk to your wolf?" He asks and I freeze. He notices my demeanor instantly and tries to cover up his words.

"I mean my wolf would like to meet her." He says calmly.

"I'd like to meet your wolf." I say.

"One day." He replied. "Now can you let Sam in control?" He continued.

'Hera are you there?' I ask. 'Yes, I'm weakened but I'm present.' She replies. 'Good. I need you to take control and pretend to be Sam. He needs to see wolf eyes. I need to see if what Henry heard was real so I can break all ties.' I say to her. 'Good idea. Your smart for a human.' she laughs.

My eyes change indicating that my wolf has taken over but Hera leaves the link open for me to witness everything. "Baby oh my Sammy. I miss you baby." He says as he hugs me and I feel sick. "Do you? I mean last night you didn't seem to miss me." Hera replies pretending to be Sam. "I'm sorry baby. Im so sorry. I never wanted that. I had to save you though. This....everything is for you. For us....to be together again. I am having the witches I employ to look into finding a spell that will close off your human side and leave you straight wolf without shutting off your humanity. That way we can be together forever again." He explains and I feel dead inside. "But what about Ava? This is her body. Do you care for her at all? Do you love her?" Hera replies.

He pulls away. "I'm confused. This was your plan. I asked the same thing while you were in the hospital. I told you I never wanted to harm Avalon. That my bond with her is strong and that I do have feelings for her that I know would turn to love if I stopped closing off my heart to her for you. You said that it would be better for her because she didn't want to live after her parents died. You said she wanted to sleep forever and that I was doing her a blessing. Do you think it's easy for me to see her face as I talk to you? I care deeply already for her despite trying to close my heart to her." He asks. "I know this is wrong but I made a vow to you the day of our wedding to stay beside you forever and I am a man of my word isn't that what you keep reminding me of." He explains.

He wraps Hera into his arms thinking its Sam. "Allow me to make love to you." He says. "No, she will know. She will be able to feel it being that she is still inexperienced in sex." Hera made and excuse. "Please baby I have been hard sense I seen her this morning and I want to make love to you because when I'm with her that way I feel like I forget everything including you my love I'm sorry my bond with her is so strong and I don't want to forget you." He begs. "You are attracted to her?" Hera asked. "Yes baby you already know this. We talked about my type when you and I first met. I like natural girls that are sassy untamed beasts but are still so innocent on the inside. She is everything I have ever wanted looks attitude the whole package." He says. "So you love her?" Hera whines making me question if it's not Sam in control.  "I'm not going to lie a part of me does. All of me would if I didn't keep myself in check for you like you begged me to." He explained. "No, we can't. She will know. I have to go anyways" She replied. "She is growing restless I have to give back control." She replied.