Chapter 9: Make it stop.

The pain is too much. Fire.... this intense fire. I feel like Bella Swan from twilight when she was going through her changing process but only a million times worse. I'm starting to convulse from the immense pain. Everyone circled around me. The King's whole pack watches in worry as they try anything to help me.

A metal tank that they use for an ice chest at parties is brought in. Water filled to the top with ice floating all through it. "Put her in this. If it's anything like a female's heat then this might help her." The Betas mate says. David and Henry lift me into the tank that reminds me of a trough. As soon as I'm in the ice Aston bends down a kiss on my forehead saying how sorry he is that he had no idea this would happen. I sigh happily. 'My mate wants me' I think and I begin to calm.

"I'm so sorry Sam. I would never hurt you." Ashton says. "I'm Avalon not Sam! " I rage. "I'm Ava your mate. Your fucking mate. I'M AVALON YOUR FUCKING MATE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME DO YOU?" I roar out in my Alpha tone making everyone bow on their knees.

Suddenly the fire is back with a vengeance. It has now turned into an inferno. "That is not true." He says rubbing his hand on my cheek trying to calm me. I begin to scream out in pain again this time more intense. "Yes it is. You never wanted me. You said it the first moment I met you. You rejected me saying I was not your mate. Now... now you call me Sam. Now you want me to stay because you have some weird infatuation with my second wolf. Well you know what you can have her. I never wanted her. I want my first wolf back. I'll CUT HER OUT FOR YOU." I yell. My claws spring out and I begin to dig and claw into my chest. Blood pouring and shooting everywhere. Everyone was screaming and crying. David and Henry try to stop me but are unable. Ashton jumps in and grabs my arms pinning them while I still wither in defiance and pain. Load sobs break through my lips.

"I do want you Avalon. Trust me I do so much that I'm confused. I wanted you from the moment I heard you sassing off to my Beta." He says. I continue to sob. He starts to brush the back of his fingers over my face but the fire is intensifying. "It's been over an hour by now she can't keep doing this." Ashton says. "She is growing weak. The pain is draining her." The pack Doctor tells everyone. "She won't be able to heal on her own. You will need to help her." The Doctor explains as she is trying to assess the deep cuts I've caused.

"No, you are not licking her chest, she would not want that." David tells them. "Yes, I agree even though a mate saliva has healing powers. I was suggesting that he mates and marks her. I don't see how her body can go on any longer with this pain. She is stronger than anyone I have ever seen normally anyone of us would have died by now with how intense the pain is. Normally it causes the body to lose all strength." The witch says. "I fully agree. Even if you lick her wounds to heal her. Her body is too weak, the heart will start to give out." The Doctor spoke.

"She won't want that." David said as Henry held him. "Well then she will die. Is that what you want?" The witch asked him. He shook his head no as tears fall down his face. "We follow our Alpha's commands only and to the fullest until death. If she says no then you will have to kill us to get to her." Henry says and he rips me out from the King's clutches and out of the tub into David's arms as he stands guarding us.

A deep dangerous growl erupts from the King as a warning. Henry looks down at me. "Do you want to die or do you want his help Alpha? I will stand by you even in death. His help however means you will have to be marked and mated by him." He explains. I look at David who is balling his eyes out. "Don't ask me because you know I'm selfish and I don't want you to ever leave me. I will be dead without you." He says kissing my forehead. I nod.

I turn to the King and see worry in his eyes. "What is my name?" I ask. He looks at me confused for a moment. "Avalon." He says. "Good remember that always." I say and he nods. "Now make it stop. Make the pain go away." I command. "That means we have to ...." he starts but doesn't finish. "Mark me and fuck me I get it....Fine... but I swear to the goddess you call out any name but mine I will kill you in that moment." I say. He nods and takes me from the boy's hands. "Do not lay a hand on my pack members." I order.