Chapter 14;

"Niall?" I suddenly heard Zayn's worried voice. I opened my eyes and could see him walk towards me in the dark.

"Yeah?"

"I couldn't find you anywhere. Why are you outside? This is dangerous!"

Gradually, I was fed up with this big-brother-fuss. I was doing perfectly fine on my own! He should have left me alone. "I'm fine. You can go back and continue on with your blondie!" Unfortunately, I couldn't hold back the bitter tone in my voice.

"Why are you here outside?" He repeated slowly as he made another step in my direction.

"Because I want to," I gave back just as slowly, not blinking even once.

"The party is happening inside. Didn't you have the hots for it? A honky tonk bar with real men and drinks? You're missing out on everything if you're outside!"

"Get lost, Zayn!"

Zayn made a step closer, so that we were only a few inches apart. "No, I wanna know what happened."

Suddenly, everything became too much for me and I pushed him away as hard as I could. He didn't even falter. "You want to know what happened? You happened, Zayn! That's what happened!" I wanted to walk past him towards the dark parking lot, but he grabbed me by my arm and held me in place.

I tried to get away, with no avail. Zayn had me in a tight grip and didn't seem like he wanted to let go.

Quite the contrary, he pulled me to his chest. "What do you mean, Niall?"

I struggled to get away from his arms, suppressing the urge to scream. His smell made my heart race, my lower region throb -- I hated this! He needed to keep a distance. And not press his warm, luscious body against mine.

"Let. Me. Go!" I hissed.

"Only if you tell me what your problem is," he gave back, angry.

Once again, I tried getting away, but he didn't even move. This was ridiculous. He wouldn't want to hear what I was going to say, anyway. But maybe that was exactly why I should tell him? It would annoy him, I knew that. It would turn his stupid friendship-idea upside down.

"I... I don't like it if you feel up someone else. And I loathe it when other men grab my butt. I want you to do it. And that you want to! But fine, it doesn't work like that and I have to live with it. And now let me go!" I teared myself away from him and sprinted to his Range Rover. I wanted to hide away in there until he was ready to drive home.

Tears were burning in my eyes and I ran faster. As soon as I reached the car, I leaned against it and closed my eyes. Just moments ago I explained to Zayn that I wanted him to grab my butt. Can it get any more stupid? He provided me with a bigger room. He offered me to stay until my dad was back, so that I could save money. And I? I had just given him all the reasons to throw me out.

I heard a clicking sound and the car locks opened. As I opened my eyes, Zayn marched towards me. He would probably drive me home and have me pack up my things. He came to a stop next to me and opened the door. Ah, so he wanted me to sit in the back. How humiliating.

"Get in," he said with a snarl.

I climbed onto the backseat before he could say another thing. However, he didn't close the door as I expected him to. Instead, he hopped in as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but he caught me offguard by pushing me against the backrest and kissing me. His tongue forced their way through my lips and I opened them, kissing him back. It was extremly thrilling with the little metal ball in his tongue... and his familiar peppermint taste that was still there ever so clearly. If I could I would keep tasting him for hours on end.