Submit

(Y/N POV)

It's been who knows how long I've been in here, it's just so boring with just me in here. All I have been doing is staring out the window eating grapes. Maybe I can have a pet or something, being by one's self isn't really good for one's mind. I have an idea but it might get me killed, I tried opening the door, and luckily it was unlocked, but when I looked outside there were guards. They looked at me with blank eyes, "Hehe hello." I nervously smiled and closed the door, 'Hmmm come on Y/N think...ah yes what about the window.' I looked down through the window and of course... guards. Seth is really trying to keep me on lockdown.

Uggh! Ahhhh is it soon boring!! I rather be working in my father's field for three hours than this. *sigh* why do I have to be the priest/priestess couldn't it be someone else, I don't even know the first thing is if being a priest/priestess. I wish I wasn't born with this curse...

(No POV)
A knock was heard at your door and you proceed to open it, a boy with black hair and a white ribbon tied around his neck was present before you. "Hello I'm Anubis, may I enter?" I let him in, "Thank you miss/sir I brought you some lunch I hope you don't mind." "Not at all." I answered giving a small smile "Sorry that my father is being uncivil, he's like most of the time." 'WHAT!?! Seth has a son! Never knew Seth can be a father.' "Wouldn't you get into trouble for being here?" "Maybe but, hey I just wanted to meet you since you are always by yourself and everything." Anubis is so sweet, how can someone like him come from someone like Seth. The world works in the weirdest ways I guess.

Time passes as you and Anubis chatted away laughing and joking, finally a friend within these crippled walls, you were glad you got to met Anubis such a sweet kid. 

"I have to go now before father finds me." "Yeah, it's best if you hurry." He nods and quickly leaves. Four mins later Seth just entered without even knocking(rude). "Mortal, anything new as of late?" "Not...that I know of. I'm new to this sort of thing, maybe you can find a teacher or an older priest/priestess with more experience so I actually know what I'm doing?" "Are you demanding something of me?" "No, I'm just asking. I need someone to teach me how to be a proper priest/priestess so I can help you out! Don't come at me if I don't fulfill your needs or whatever." He comes up behind you and whispers in your ear, "Oh you can fulfill many things, my little mortal.~" I whip around staring at him with widened eyes. "I beg your pardon? What?"

He grabs your waist and holds you close, you can feel his hands roam the back and side of your body. You flinch at his soft touch, feeling a hand on your backside you push away.

"What is with you all of a sudden!?" "What do you mean?" Seth slightly tilts his head "First your mean to me and now you're flirting with me?! What is wrong with you!!" Seth's aura changed, "You dare yell at your master?" You froze in your place seeing that you pissed him off "Remember who your talking to little mortal." His voice became low and stern "Next you go out of line not only I'll punish you...I'll punish ur family as well." "No please don't do that." "Then obey me and we won't have any problems." I looked at my feet not wanting to make eye contact with him "Am I understood...pet?" "Yes..." "Yes, what?" "Yes, my master..." "Good boy/girl.~"

(Y/N POV)
Minutes after the whole threatening thing from Seth I began to do things to keep me from boredom. 'I hope mama and papa are ok, I miss them so much.' I began to feel tears run down my (S/c) cheeks. Why couldn't I be normal for once...

[Flashback age:9]
I ran to a group of kids waving at them but they just ran off. I tried again with two girls "Hello! Do you guys want to be my friends?" "Hehe weirdo why would we be friends with you?" one said "Yea ugly! Look at her she got snot color eyes! Hahahaha." "No their not my eyes are beautiful....your just jealous I'm more pretty than you!" They stop laughing and stared at me with angered eyes, "Why you little..." Before I can do anything I kicked sand in their face and made a run for it. I came back home gloomy and downhearted. "Y/n what's wrong?" Mama asked, "I couldn't make any friends...they all ran away from me or called me ugly." "Oh, sweetheart I'm sorry." Father walked in but I didn't notice, "I WISH I HAD NORMAL EYES!!" I cried runs to my room. Someone knocked at my door, "Y/n it's me, papa, can I come in?" I stayed quiet under my bedsheets. I hear the door open and weight shift on my bed. "Hey, my child? You can tell me anything." "All the other children think I'm weird because of my eyes." "Well, they don't understand how rear you are, you're the most unique person in Egypt. No one can compare to you. Y/n understand this...a person who is gifted by the gods shall become a fearsome leader. You can be that leader or anything you want to be. Just know that me and your mother would support you in every way possible." "Thanks papa." "Your welcome Y/n."

[End of flashback]
I open my eyes to see I fell asleep on my desk, appears to be nighttime...'How long was I asleep?' I yawned checking my surrounding.

"Well good morning to you too."