two-faced

I open my eyes to see I fell asleep on my desk, appears to be nighttime...'How long was I asleep?' I yawned checking my surrounding.

"Well good morning to you too." 

(Y/n POV)

I looked to my right seeing Seth there grinning at me, I fell off of my chair 'how embarrassing.' "Hahahaha!" Is he laughing right now? I can't believe this! "It's not funny!" "Your right it's not... it's hilarious!! Hahahaha!" Blind with rage I grab a nearby pillow and threw it at him, then silence. "Uh oh..." He stared daggers into my soul, "Uhh I didn't mean to I-I-I was mad and we all don't think when we get angry right hehe." 'I'm so dead!'  A pillow struck my face as I gazed at him in utter confusion "Hehehe." "Hey!!!"I throw a pillow at him, we began a massive pillow fight. It went on for a few mins till I finally found an opening and tackled him into the pile behind him. "Hahaha, I won!" He smirked "You know if you wanted to try something...scandalous with me you could've just asked.~" I realized I was sitting on his...you know... "AH!!" I jumped off and scattered away "My my, I didn't know you could do such a naughty thing to do Y/n.~" "I...I didn't know what I was doing it meant nothing!" Seth corners you and blocks both exits with his arms, "Y/n~" "Arent you married?!?!" "Not at the moment~"  He looks up and down at me like I'm food to him...."Hmm, I wonder..." "D-Don't get any ideas!!" I yelled as I cover myself. "Who are you to order a god what he can not do?" Seth questioned as he put his hand around my neck, 'Oh no! He gonna kill me!!' My body began to tremble. "I love it when you shiver beneath me...makes you look...submissive.~" "Meep!!" Before he could do anything else a guard knocked on the door 'Saved by the knock'  I smiled lightly while Set look irritated and pissed. "what is it?!" "There a visitor here to see you, my lord." "Tell them to get lost..." "It's Horus, my lord." 

(Set POV)
Horus huh? Why someone like him out of all the gods come to visit, whatever...I'll see what this birdbrain wants. Then I can get back to teasing my little priest/priestess, "When I come back I want to see you behave your self mortal because if you don't...." I lean into their ear "I'll punish you..harshly and you'll take every last bit of it no matter how much u cry.~" I back away heading toward the door without a second glance. I hurried to the meeting rooms I suppose he's there, I want to get rid of him as soon as possible.

(I know this is a bit short but I wanted to get something out there for a while, my classes have gone a bit chaotic and I can barely squeeze some time to make chapters. so please be patient with me and my books, in the meantime how about you check out some of my other books or go touch some sand...not grass...sand. I bet you wont do it 0'w '0)