(Sad thats your warning)Shot- Kori's pov

I smiled at Damian,who's little blush at Raven was absolutely adorable. He smiled slightly and looked away. The grin stayed on his face. "Aww he looks happy" Dick said. Little did we know the terrible things that were about to happen.

Soon we began to go outside for a bit of morning training. "Terra and Blue Beetle. Go!" I said. The battle began.

Blue Beetle began to fly and Beast Boy trailed after him as a hawk. Blue Beetle blasted a beam at him and Beast Boy took it.  He fell to the ground,unconscious. "Very good Blue Beetle. Nightwing get Beast Boy out of the way please." I instructed. "Terra and Raven let's go." Raven growled.

I could tell she was still mad she got betrayed by Terra. Raven swooped above Terra and easily took her out in one shot  "Oww" Terra muttered holding her head. "Very good Raven. Nightwing and Robin."

The two began to fight with Robin emerging victorious as He'd tripped his brother.

When we left the training field we saw the face of an enemy. Slade. "Hello Titans." He said. Before Damian could react he was shot in his spine. Tears fell from his eyes as he fell,paralyzed. "NO!!" Raven shouted.

Raven watched the blood pour out of her lover's aching body and her eyes turned red. My entire body filled with dread after I saw her strike.

Deathstroke looked up and then down at his stomach. Raven had just blown a hole in his stomach. Dick called Alfred. Who would arrive by helicopter. After a minute he came. "Oh my Lord." He gasped. Tears fell from Raven's eyes. She was so afraid as Alfred put Damian in surgery. I hugged her tight and smiled. "He'll be okay. He's very strong and stubborn." A nod. Then Alfred gave us terrible news. "He'll be okay, but his legs are completely paralyzed. His arms aren't though. He will be in a wheelchair and his career as Robin is over." Some of the Titans started sobbing. How could thus happen to someone so full of energy and life?! It wasn't fair!!  Soft sobs escaped my lips. "Will he have to go back to Wayne Manor?" Dick asked,choking back tears.  "I believe that would be up to Master Damian. The Titans tower uses an elevator instead of stairs so he might want to stay. But since he can no longer be Robin he might want to live with his father." Was the explanation we got.

Raven smiled. "At least he's alive." She said gratefully. "I don't know what I would do without him" she sighed.

"Master Damian" Alfred asked. "I-I'm fine Pennyworth."